PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Stovall's Inn?

leota's necklace
05-18-2003, 03:33 PM
We're planning a last-minute trip for this weekend and are considering Stovall's Best Western. I can't find much of an opinion at all on the motel here on MP...can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?

Pat-n-Eil
05-18-2003, 03:45 PM
We've stayed there a couple of times in the past. They have a bus/shuttle that runs like clockwork. The rooms are standard motel style, clean as any Best Western we've stayed at. Very close to a Denny's and if you're getting a good rate, there's no reason not to stay there.

We like trying new things, so we've done a different lodging each time lately.. we've taken to staying at Park Place Inn and Park Inn International for various reasons but mostly because of their proximity across from the main entrance - and this year we are splurging and staying at the Grand Californian. (excited!)

Anyhow, Stovall's is certainly an acceptable choice in my opinion.

leota's necklace
05-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Thanks, that's the sort of thing I was hoping to hear. After a horrible experience at the TraveLodge International, I've only stayed at the Coast Anaheim or the larger chains, so I was hoping we'd at least have a clean room and an air conditioner that works :)