PDA

View Full Version : Webcams in Disneyland

snappy
05-18-2003, 12:59 AM
If you could install Web cams at Disneyland where would you want to install them and why?

AliKzam
05-18-2003, 03:58 AM
I'd install one right in front of the Sword in the Stone in front of king Arthur's Carrousel (sorry about the spelling), to see all the different kinds of people who would try to pull it while Merlin wasn't there.
I'd also install them in ride ques where it looks like the line is just about to end, but then the guests turn around the corner to see there's oh-so-much more line to go. I'd do that simply for reaction shots.
I'd also install one at kids level somewhere like Toontown or Fantasyland, and add a monitor, just so little kids could see themselves on TV and make funny faces at themselves.

10krbell
05-18-2003, 04:53 AM
I would love to install one in the hub at the front of the Partners statue. I would love to watch people as the they pay tribute to Walt.

Another would *have* to be at Town Square facing the castle. High enough just for the view!!!!!

cemeinke
05-18-2003, 08:43 AM
A view of the castle from the hub - I do my best people watching there.

justagrrl
05-18-2003, 09:05 AM
How about right over Splash Mountain to see people go down the drop?

And I'd love to have them pointed at some of the character meet places too.

And in the esplanade so I can see how big the line is :)

Andrew
05-18-2003, 09:43 AM
I'd like to have one at a MouseAdventure registration table.

raider
05-19-2003, 07:24 AM
I'd install one at the porch on main street since me and my wife sit and peoplewatch there every time we visit!

(besides, some people give you the funniest looks as they walk by and see you setting in the porch!!!)