PDA

View Full Version : No tickets [for Aladdin show]

treelofan
05-16-2003, 12:46 PM
i heard today that the cm's at hyperion aren't gonna pass out tickets sat & sun, for aladdin. i think they should do it during the week cuz it's not busy mon - fri. sat & sun are when they get busy. it's gonna be interesting tho.

keschy
05-16-2003, 12:58 PM
This may be a silly question, but how will people get in with no tickets? Will they just use one big line for entry? I'm curious because we STILL haven't been able to get tickets, but if there's just a stand by line this weekend we'd probably have a good shot of getting in!

Andrew
05-16-2003, 01:20 PM
First thing I thought when I saw the topic was Indiana Jones tossing the German soldier off the airship in Indy III--"No ticket."

On topic, though, how is it usually done and what change does this represent from the norm?

cstephens
05-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Andrew
On topic, though, how is it usually done and what change does this represent from the norm?

It sounds like the person is saying that Fastpasses (that's what I figured "tickets" to mean) were no longer going to be handed out and everything would be done only through the standby line.

I wonder about their percentage of Fastpass tickets. It seems ridiculous to me that they hand out so many Fastpasses that no one in the standby line gets in, so if you don't get there early enough to get a Fastpass for sometime during the day, you're out of luck. I was there on a weekday not too long ago, with a friend who still hasn't been able to see the show, and that's exactly what happened. Not one person in the standby line was let into the theatre.

treelofan
05-16-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by keschy
This may be a silly question, but how will people get in with no tickets? Will they just use one big line for entry? I'm curious because we STILL haven't been able to get tickets, but if there's just a stand by line this weekend we'd probably have a good shot of getting in! we'll be standing in the standby line for sat & sun