PDA

View Full Version : World of Color Track List

IllusionOfLife
03-22-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not sure if anyone here has done this before, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, but if I missed it just point me in the right direction.

So because Disney has, as of yet, not released a soundtrack for World of Color, I've created a playlist with all of the tracks that appear in the show and thought I'd share them here as well as look for input for anything I might be missing. I'll include the name of the track, the album I got it from, and the track number:

Wonderful World of Color (Main Title) – The Music Of Disney: A Legacy In Song – Disc 3, Track 15
World of Color Theme – Released via Disney's website: http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/special/woc/media/music/theme.mp3
Part of Your World – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 5
Part of Your World (Reprise) – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 7
Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 6
Pines of Rome – Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 2
Define Dancing – WALL•E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 22
Unknown piece of score from Toy Story, I don't own this soundtrack and I couldn't find this particular section in any of the iTunes previews
Zurg's Planet – Toy Story 2 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 4
The Ellie Badge – Up (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 21
A Whole New World – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 9
Happy End in Agrabah – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 20
Friend Like Me – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 6
Firebird Suite – Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 8
Just Around the Riverbend – Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 6
Farewell – Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 26
A Bug's Life Suite – A Bug's Life (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 1 *For this one I prefer Track 6, Flik Leaves, it's not the exact same piece of music, but it's close, and it's a much shorter track to match a relatively short part of the show.
Little April Shower – Bambi (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 4
He's a Pirate – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Soundtrack From the Motion Picture) – Track 15
Firebird Suite – Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 8
A Night on Bald Mountain – Fantasia (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 5

This next track is a combination of an instrumental version of Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame with more of The Firebird Suite, there's nothing on the soundtrack that's exactly the same, but the closest I've found is:
Paris Burning – The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 9
....To Die For – The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 7
So Close – Enchanted (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 4
Transformation – Beauty and the Beast (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 14
World of Color Finale (Featuring Elements of A Whole New World and Part of Your World) – Unreleased
World of Color Exit Music – Unreleased

Also, for those interested, the music in the current TRON: Legacy Encore is:

Outlands, Part II – TRON: Legacy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – iTunes Exclusive Track
The Game Has Changed – TRON: Legacy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 8
Fall – TRON: Legacy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 14

Most of this you should be able to find on iTunes, with the exception of The Wonderful World of Color (Main Title). If you're interested in that the only place I know of to get it is a great 3-Disc CD set called The Music of Disney: A Legacy in Song. You can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Music-Disney-Legacy-Julie-Andrews/dp/B000001MAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300858193&sr=8-1

oregontraveler
03-23-2011, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the listing, very informative.

olegc
03-23-2011, 10:43 AM
or there are a couple of places online that have the source music file from the show and you can listen to it...

woody9six
03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Very cool. A few years ago I put together a playlist of the Sunshine Plaza loop for myself. It was a lot of fun. And I am going to have to come back for the .mp3 that you linked!

AJDerrick
03-24-2011, 05:51 AM
I have the soundtrack, my friend found it. I'll ask him where it turned up.

IllusionOfLife
03-24-2011, 05:58 AM
olegc, AJDerrick, or anyone else who knows where I can find a version of the actual soundtrack it'd be really awesome to know about it. I've found it on YouTube, but for a self-proclaimed audiophile extracting the audio from a YouTube video is… less than ideal.

AJDerrick
03-24-2011, 09:34 AM
My friend used a free audio software program to save it from a video online and then edit out the background noise. It's actually pretty good!

Autopia Guy
03-24-2011, 03:23 PM
olegc, AJDerrick, or anyone else who knows where I can find a version of the actual soundtrack it'd be really awesome to know about it. I've found it on YouTube, but for a self-proclaimed audiophile extracting the audio from a YouTube video is… less than ideal.

Eh, the files that I have found out there aren't much better... Best one I could even find was a 64k mono file.

JunJunM3
03-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Disney Parks will probably hold off releasing an official WoC soundtrack for now given the show is still new. That's a nice track listing complete with the sources by the way. Great Job!

CariBelle
03-25-2011, 07:52 AM
That's a nice track listing complete with the sources by the way. Great Job!

Ditto!

MidwayManiac
03-27-2011, 10:44 PM
If you're interested in that the only place I know of to get it is a great 3-Disc CD set called The Music of Disney: A Legacy in Song. You can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Music-Disney-Legacy-Julie-Andrews/dp/B000001MAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300858193&sr=8-1

Thanks and good lookin' out.

After reading this thread I found and purchased it on ebay.

IllusionOfLife
06-07-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry for bumping my own thread, but I thought I'd update the list to match the new show.

19. Mermaids – Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Soundtrack From the Motion Picture) – Track 5
20. Drink Up Me Hearties – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 13

Tracks 21 and 22 are no longer part of the show, and then obviously, just adjust the rest of the numbers accordingly. This is based just off of my memory from last night and may not be entirely accurate, when I get home from my trip I will double check it against a YouTube video and let you know if there's anything I missed.

houseofmouse
06-07-2011, 08:35 AM
If you listen to Visions Fantastic Radio, they play that soundtrack a lot. I love hearing it. :)

cheshirecatgirl
06-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Very cool. A few years ago I put together a playlist of the Sunshine Plaza loop for myself. It was a lot of fun. And I am going to have to come back for the .mp3 that you linked!

Ooh, can you list the songs in the Sunshine Plaza loop? I was interested in making one of those myself!

IllusionOfLife
06-16-2011, 09:18 AM
I just verified my list against a YouTube video of the new segment and I was correct, so if anyone is interested, the current track list is:

Wonderful World of Color (Main Title) – The Music Of Disney: A Legacy In Song – Disc 3, Track 15
World of Color Theme – Released via Disney's website: http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/med...usic/theme.mp3
Part of Your World – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 5
Part of Your World (Reprise) – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 7
Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) – Disc 1, Track 6
The Turtle Lope – Finding Nemo (An Original Soundtrack) – Track 21
Pines of Rome – Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 2
Define Dancing – WALL•E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 22
Unknown piece of score from Toy Story, I don't own this soundtrack and I couldn't find this particular section in any of the iTunes previews
Zurg's Planet – Toy Story 2 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 4
The Ellie Badge – Up (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 21
A Whole New World – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 9
Happy End in Agrabah – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 20
Friend Like Me – Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 6
Just Around the Riverbend – Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 6
Farewell – Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 26
A Bug's Life Suite – A Bug's Life (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 1 *For this one I prefer Track 6, Flik Leaves, it's not the exact same piece of music, but it's close, and it's a much shorter track to match a relatively short part of the show.
Little April Shower – Bambi (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) – Track 4
Mermaids – Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Soundtrack From the Motion Picture) – Track 5
Drink Up Me Hearties – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 13
....To Die For – The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 7
So Close – Enchanted (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) – Track 4
Transformation – Beauty and the Beast (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – Track 14
World of Color Finale (Featuring Elements of A Whole New World and Part of Your World) – Unreleased
World of Color Exit Music – Unreleased

cookie7762
06-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Ooh, can you list the songs in the Sunshine Plaza loop? I was interested in making one of those myself!

Ya! That would be cool! Please share!