PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Parade Performer!

DisneylandBoy
05-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey all. So good news came my way yesterday! After auditioning for a summer position in the Parades in March and not getting cast, I got a phone call yesterday, saying they wanted me to be in it! I am going to be Clarabelle Cow (:D ) and will be working Wed-Sun all summer, doing both parades each day. So starting mid-June, if you are in the park on those days, watch the parade. I'll be the cow dancing in a lovely dress! ;)

MonorailMan
05-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Nice Job! :D

MammaSilva
05-15-2003, 09:00 PM
whoo hoooo congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be sure to clap extra hard for Clarabelle!

MonorailMan
05-15-2003, 09:03 PM
Ok, So I'm crawling into bed, after I just post here, and then I realize, this quote in the FAQ:

You are strictly prohibited from naming and identifying cast members who appear on stage as characters. These include both "head characters" such as Mickey and Minnie, as well as "face characters," such as the Mad Hatter and Snow White.

DOes this include yourself? It really doesn't matter to me, but I was just thinking about it.

"You know your addicted to MP when you...think about the FAQ before you go to sleep!" :fez:

keschy
05-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Have fun! I will keep an eye out for clarabelle this summer! When do you start?

Not Afraid
05-15-2003, 09:16 PM
Awwwwww. I was Claribell's partner the last time I did the parade. She became one of my favorite characters after that. She has so much sass!

Good luck and have fun!

MammaSilva
05-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
Ok, So I'm crawling into bed, after I just post here, and then I realize, this quote in the FAQ:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are strictly prohibited from naming and identifying cast members who appear on stage as characters. These include both "head characters" such as Mickey and Minnie, as well as "face characters," such as the Mad Hatter and Snow White.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOes this include yourself? It really doesn't matter to me, but I was just thinking about it.

"You know your addicted to MP when you...think about the FAQ before you go to sleep!" :fez:

MM... you know you are a 'mod' in training kiddo.. when you grow up a bit .. however, the quote from the FAQ refers to posting the personal information of those CM's... some how I don't think knowing that the CM inside Clarabelle is DisneylandBoy is revealing his personal information :) We have a lot of CM's that have shared their job assignments on here :) Just consider Disneyland Boy as one of the many :)

Rustin
05-15-2003, 11:45 PM
Oh man, I know exactly what your feeling. totally exciting.

When do you start Disney U? I start Sat... will you be there?

K

swtkissez
05-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Congrats!!!!!!

parades seems fun, i wanted to be in Eureka last summer (the hip-hop dance part..LA) but i didn't try, i liked where i worked too much (yes i know i'm weird). so i watched from my cart...it seems like fun.

good luck to you!!

:D :) :cool: :D :) :cool:

10krbell
05-16-2003, 05:31 AM
Congrats! We'll be watching! When do you start? On our next trip dd has decided that she is dying to do the Parade, after watching both me and her dad do it! I personally think she'll have more fun dancing with the characters...I know I did!

We'll be clapping for Clarabelle all summer long!!!!!

HowardBeale
05-16-2003, 06:04 AM
<Ok, So I'm crawling into bed, after I just post here, and then I realize, this quote in the FAQ:

quote:

"You know your addicted to MP when you...think about the FAQ before you go to sleep!">

Thing is, we dont' know who Disneyland Boy is. He's an anonymous poster on an anonymous-based message board. It's not like it's someone you know.

Or is it?