PDA

View Full Version : Can we contact Disney itself?

Cadaverous Pallor
08-10-2001, 12:25 PM
Hi all, I'm a DL/DCA passholder that's been lurking for a while. I love this site, and these message boards are so fun to read! Ok, on with the question:

The idea of bringing the issue of the discrepancy between DisneySea and DCA to the press has been mentioned, but I don't think that'd do much to change Disney's current "cheaper equals more profit" motto. Is there a way for us to talk to the company directly? Disney.com has a way to email them, but I'm not so sure that'd be the most effective way to get their attention. Does anyone know of a better way?

I don't want to send them a stream of 4 letter words, I just want to help nudge them in the right direction. Like the rest of you, I was quite shocked at the pictures of DisneySea. It reminded me that with all the new technology at hand, we should expect better from them than DCA. Maybe we should have Oriental Parks come ut here and build us a decent new park. They certainly have the money for an investment, due to the success of Tokyo Disneyland.

Anyway, anyone have ideas of how to tell Disney what we think?

Thanks =Þ

08-10-2001, 12:59 PM
Money talks. Some feel that an economic moratorium on Disney Co. is the only way.