PDA

View Full Version : Remodeled Toy and Plush room to reopen at World of Disney store Saturday 3/5

AVP
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
The newly-renovated Toy and Plush room of the World of Disney Store will reopen Saturday morning, March 5th. The whole store has been undergoing a room-by-room refurbishment for the past several months, and the toy and plush room has been completely closed off since shortly after Christmas. To mark the grand reopening, the World of Disney store will have a few "door buster" specials Saturday morning, including a Disneyland frame and a beach towel. I don't have pricing specifics. The store usually opens at 9:30am, and I haven't heard anything to indicate it will open earlier this weekend.

Adrienne

bradpearce2010
03-04-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there will be pictures posted soon :D ? (Please!)

woody9six
03-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there will be pictures posted soon :D ? (Please!)

There is one on the Parks Blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/03/a-new-look-for-world-of-disney-at-disneyland-resort/) if you want a peek. Can't really tell a whole lot from the interior pic...but I think it gives a pretty decent idea of what to expect.