PDA

View Full Version : AP discount on DLH Concierge Level?

carsoni
05-12-2003, 12:02 PM
My sister in law is booked this weekend at DLH for the concierge level at around $260/night. I'm pretty sure that she's an AP and therefore (based on the thread about Grand Californian prices) should be able to get a lower rate.

Does anyone know about AP rates for concierge level accommodations in DLH or Grand Californian? Thanks.

Lani
05-12-2003, 12:18 PM
It's always worth it to ask, but my impression is that they don't just give you a discount on all rooms; they periodically have X number of rooms set aside at a lower rate for AP holders.

Just Plain Nice
05-12-2003, 12:46 PM
When I called for AP prices for Spring Break, they were out of city view rooms, and offered me a concierge level room with an AP Discount.

It was still unbelievably expensive though.

julia
05-12-2003, 01:22 PM
It is really impossible to tell, generally speaking, when the AP discounts are going to be available. The value/low season is a good time to try, but the dates when the kids are out of school for spring or summer, or holidays, might be a bit more difficult. There can be some great room-only rates in those low season dates, too, so check several different rates to get the best prices. It never hurts to ask!

Have a magical day!