PDA

View Full Version : Videos of 'Animazement'?

keschy
05-12-2003, 09:27 AM
I love Animazement and I was so sad when it was closed. I never got a chance to record it and I have looked around but haven't found a copy yet. Does anyone know if there are videos of that show available, or am I just on a wild goose chase? Thanks!

Disney Boy
05-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Send a private message or e-mail to Lost Boy. He has a copy he did and will make a copy for you.

Just Plain Nice
05-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Hi All,

I have a video of Animazement, but I wouldn't even know how to begin to copy it for you.. I suppose I could send it to you, if you want to copy it yourself, so long as you send it back..

The tape was of our first trip with our twin daughters though, so I'd want to make sure and get it back...

Chris Lang
05-12-2003, 11:43 AM
We have the entire show online at http://disneylandsource.com/fantasy/animazement.html

Special arrangements can also be made with me to download a MPEG version (a whopping 250 megabytes).

Chris Lang
Webmaster, The Disneyland Source

keschy
05-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Thank you so much! I downloaded the one online and watched it earlier, it's better than I remembered :)

Rallymonkey23
05-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Better than Mickeys Detective School? ;)

And thank you Chris Lang. I was looking for a copy myself. :)

slaakker
05-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Is the mpeg a higher quality? I can probably convert the ra format to mpeg but would it be better to get your copy?

Where do I send the request? I have a cable connection.

Chris Lang
05-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Please contact me via email at webmaster@disneylandsource.com I'll try to upload it to my webspace tomorrow and let you know via email what the link will be. (I dont want to post a link to it, since the file is so huge and bandwidth gets expensive).