PDA

View Full Version : Questions about upcoming park changes...

ShirleyFilms
02-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Hello. I have been seriously out of the loop lately. Does anyone know...

Is there an estimated date for completion of the new Never Land Pool at DLH? If not... then an educated guess?

Will the Little Mermaid ride have fast-pass when it opens?

Thanks!

woody9six
02-28-2011, 09:45 AM
According the the comments section of the Parks Blog, The Little Mermaid attraction will not have Fast Pass distribution.

see Feb 25th Comment (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/from-under-the-sea-to-galaxies-far-far-away-opening-dates-are-set-for-a-soundsational-summer-at-disneyland-resort/)

SigalTchelet
02-28-2011, 09:30 PM
According the the comments section of the Parks Blog, The Little Mermaid attraction will not have Fast Pass distribution.

see Feb 25th Comment (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/from-under-the-sea-to-galaxies-far-far-away-opening-dates-are-set-for-a-soundsational-summer-at-disneyland-resort/)

There is nothing in the blog that talks about whether there will or will not be a Fast Pass option at Little Mermaid. Maybe a MP Admin might have the answer to that question.

CariBelle
03-01-2011, 08:03 AM
There is nothing in the blog that talks about whether there will or will not be a Fast Pass option at Little Mermaid. Maybe a MP Admin might have the answer to that question.

Yes there is.

"Hi Jonathan,
Though we will not have FastPass distribution for The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, I think guests will find a very good loadig system for this attraction. We will have FastPass for Star Tours – The Adventures Continue."

ShirleyFilms
03-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Actually, if you scroll down in the comments, the author did address the fast-pass question. Thanks Woody.

Still curious about the Neverland Pool. :)

SigalTchelet
03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks everyone. I had only been looking in the blog, not the comments.

woody9six
03-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone. I had only been looking in the blog, not the comments.

I could have been more clear about the fact that it was in the comments section. Thanks CariBelle for pulling the quote out. I probably should have done that to begin with.

CariBelle
03-01-2011, 11:24 AM
I could have been more clear about the fact that it was in the comments section. Thanks CariBelle for pulling the quote out. I probably should have done that to begin with.

No problem! I actually came back in here to get the link that you posted so I could show my brother :)