PDA

View Full Version : Easter and Mother's Day Buffet information for the Disneyland Resort

AVP
02-24-2011, 09:01 AM
The Disneyland Resort usually holds fairly impressive brunch buffets at Easter and Mother's Day in the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland Hotel, with lavish food displays and tons of character photo opportunities.

The Easter brunch was canceled in 2010, and Disney has confirmed that there will not be one again this year. Instead, Storyteller's Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel is offering a breakfast buffet with an "enhanced menu" on Easter. The brunch buffet will return to the Disneyland Hotel for Mother's Day, giving Disney fans an opportunity to treat mom.

Storyteller's Cafe Easter Breakfast Buffet
Sunday, April 24 2011 - 7am to 2pm
Adult: $29.99/ Children 9 and under $13.99
Normal discounts apply
Reservations are available through the Disney Dine Line (714-781-3463) beginning 2/24/2011

Menu highlights: Black pepper and herb-crusted NY strip loin; leg of lamb with mint jelly; corned beef hash with poached egg & Hollandaise sauce; roasted salmon w/ ruby grapefruit vinaigrette; olive-oil poached asparagus; made-to-order omelets; fresh scrambled eggs; Yukon Gold hash browns, sausage and bacon; artisan cheese selection; cured meat and roasted vegetable platter; spring green salad with house vinaigrette; seasonal fruit and berry selection.

Storyteller's will repeat the offering for Mother's Day, and the Disneyland Hotel will also offer their big brunch buffet.

Storyteller's Cafe Mother's Day Breakfast Buffet
Sunday, May 8, 2011 - 7am to 2pm
Adult: $29.99/ Children 9 and under $13.99
Normal discounts apply
Reservations are available through the Disney Dine Line (714-781-3463) beginning 3/8/2011
Menu highlights not yet available

Disneyland Hotel Mother’s Day Brunch - Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom
Sunday, May 8, 2011 - 7am to 2pm
Adult: $71.99/ Children 9 and under $20.99
Discount information not yet available
Reservations are available through the Disney Dine Line (714-781-3463) beginning 3/8/2011
Menu highlights not yet available

disneyperson
02-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks.
Bats Day falls on Mother's Day this year. Maybe Zero and I will go to the breakfast.

Tink Collector
02-27-2011, 09:16 AM
I have been to the Mother's Day Brunch at the DLH before. It was yummy. The offerings at the Storyteller's look pretty good as well. Thanks for posting this, I hope I can go. ;)