PDA

View Full Version : Best view in Disneyland/California Adventure?

XxJack SkellingtonxX
05-10-2003, 09:43 PM
I know everyone has to have a favorite view at the resort. Share them here please. My fav is hands down sitting on the California Screamer in CA on a warm summer night and looking out over the water and seeing the lights, hearing the music, and that big golden sun smiling over everyone. Then you blast off. Everything about that moment is magical.

keschy
05-10-2003, 10:04 PM
I love looking out over DL from tarzan's treehouse, it all looks so lovely.

ryguy
05-10-2003, 10:25 PM
Best veiw hands down is that narly veiw from California Screamin of Katella J/k

No i really like the veiw from the gallery on top of the pirates

DisneyDustin22
05-10-2003, 10:42 PM
there are so many interesting views in disneyland, the next time youre there, right around closing time, stand at the begining of main street just up on the curb (where they usually have the xmas tree) and just look up main street, the catsle is all lit up in the background, the tree lights are sparkling, the stores are all lit up, and thousands of people are just flowing back and forth on the street, its quite a sight to just stand there and watch it all happen, so many people, so many thoughts and wonders...the same goes for the fireworks, stand anywhere along the river during the fireworks, and look back towards pirates, new orleans square, etc. watch all the people just gazing up into the sky, its really amazing to see so many people focused on one thing like that...but theres lots of cool views around disney, when parade of the stars is going on, if youre timed right to get on Matterhorn, on the side closest to fantasyland, when you come in and out of the mountain, youre looking down on all these people forming a perfect isle way where the floats are roaming through, another cool looking view...those are just a few of mine

Morrigoon
05-10-2003, 10:50 PM
I like the view from the Pirates Gallery, but more than that, I like:

the view from the monorail platform toward the matterhorn, with the sub lagoon below, and the monorail coming around the side at night :)

XxJack SkellingtonxX
05-10-2003, 11:06 PM
In Disneyland I also really love sitting in Adventure land and listening to the jungle sounds and watching all the people go by.

MonorailMan
05-11-2003, 04:02 AM
Right As you come out of the Matterhorn, off of the FL side. Beatufiul. :)

10krbell
05-11-2003, 05:30 AM
Most definitely the view from Town Square looking back to the castle in the evenings...or at Christmas time the exact opposite, looking from the Hub down to Town Square!

Ace
05-11-2003, 12:48 PM
I like NOS at night from the Big Thunder Trail. And I like the views from the Matterhorn at night, especially when IASM is lit up for the holidays.

The only view I don't like is any view where you can see outside of Disneyland. The only one I can think of (besides looking back from the Main Street station) is right after the 3rd hill on BTMR, you can see the top of the Maliboomer. :crying:

leota's necklace
05-11-2003, 04:42 PM
I enjoy the view of Main Street and the Castle from the Astro-Orbiter at night.

Looking out over the Rivers from the bridge over Pirates at night is superb, especially if the Twain is all lit up and reflecting in the water. Adventureland at night is also wonderful.

And as mentioned above, I have to end the day sitting quietly in the Square, looking down Main Street at the castle. When it was down for refurb, the Carrousel was sorely missed at that point, since seeing its lights through the castle entranceway adds extra sparkle.

DisneyFan25863
05-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Looking down Main Street twords the Castle (at night)
Beside the ROA at night with the Mark Twain going by (at night)
BTM at night
Small World at night
Along ROA on the train (at night)

I like nighttime at DL :fez:

MammaSilva
05-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Disneyland after dark.. there really isn't a bad view ;) but a couple of my favs....the balcony of the gallery both for watching Fantasmic and on the nights when fantasmic is 'dark' and you can see the park...

Riding the Mark Twain on a twight light cruise... (those don't happen often enough IMHO!)

Sitting on a bench in the hub and just people watching....