PDA

View Full Version : If you're in the queue, don't bump. If you're driving, don't bump

MonorailMan
05-09-2003, 08:20 PM
On my last trip to DL, I knowest that not only was there a new Speil, but it played across the entire queue, not just near the loading area. It also has this horrific loop, where it plays one tomorrowland classic song, says the 8 minute spiel, then plays another song, then the speil...

Also, Did you know that cars can speak spanish? 'Suzi' now informs us of the autopia rules in english & spanish (Big Suprize). Along with the 10+ flashing "Don't Bump" signs, and the new "Prepare to stop" speil by Corey, Autopia has changed. (I wonder how many 7 years olds know what a "car length" is? :rolleyes: )

I find the new spiel annoying. :mad:

I think we should get stitcher to do the spiel, and repeat it in spanish, every 8 minutes. :~D :D :fez:

"While in line, please don't bump the person in front of you." :D

DisneyFan25863
05-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan

:fez: LOL!

Yes, I do think that the Lawyers would be happy with that :~D

CrayZforDisney
05-18-2003, 07:25 AM
It's hard not to bump the car in front of you when you personally want to go 7 mph ( the car's top speed, FAST, huh?), and the person in front of you goes 0.5 mph (mostly because the kid driving the car in front of your has such a small foot that they can't press down on that gas peddle). I think they should give a speil about driving a little faster than 1 mph!

MegaDuck
05-18-2003, 08:28 AM
I could never figure out why some cars go faster than others.

All I know, is that when you are at a complete stop waiting to drive up to the loading/unloading dock, its real obnoxious when someone comes up from behind you at their full (7 mph) smashes right into you. :mad:

MsDisney
05-18-2003, 09:44 AM
I never bump someone I don't know...but the husband is fair game. I always con him into going first so I can play Autopia Demolition Derby with him.

Ya bump, ya get bumped. No biggie!:fez:

Kuzcotopia
05-18-2003, 08:27 PM
Time for computer controlled electric cars.

It's be more futuristic anyway. Any kid stopping or slowing down the ride, and the car would take over! Bumping could be eliminated.

No accidents! It'd be a real freeway of the future! Clean too!

stitcher
05-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
I think we should get stitcher to do the spiel, and repeat it in spanish, every 8 minutes. :~D :D :fez:

¿Acerca de qué habla usted? Trato con los trenes que llevan monos y animales silvestres. Yo no hago a cobarde vaya karts.

Cualquier ofensa a ciertos partidos no pensó

"Damas y Caballeros, niños y niñas, los monos y animales silvestres, bienvenido a Casey Jr., permanece por favor sentado con manos, los armamentos, las piernas, los pies, las garras, las patas, las aletas, y con las colas, dentro del tren siempre. ... "

Por favor dispense también la traducción áspera

stitcher
05-28-2003, 09:13 PM
BUMP!!!!

MonorailMan
05-29-2003, 06:39 AM
Good Timing Stitcher, just when I had some more comments.

I really like the new gates, and loading style. Holding the people in the side, before the opening is genious. Now, all we need is to get a way for the people to not over/under shoot the opening. ;)

MonorailMan
05-29-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by stitcher
¿Acerca de qué habla usted? Trato con los trenes que llevan monos y animales silvestres. Yo no hago a cobarde vaya karts.

Cualquier ofensa a ciertos partidos no pensó

"Damas y Caballeros, niños y niñas, los monos y animales silvestres, bienvenido a Casey Jr., permanece por favor sentado con manos, los armamentos, las piernas, los pies, las garras, las patas, las aletas, y con las colas, dentro del tren siempre. ... "

Por favor dispense también la traducción áspera

Translated (http://www.freetranslation.com/):

¿About what does you speak? Deal with the trains that carry monkeys and animal wild. I do not do coward go karts.
Any offense to certain parties did not think
"Ladies and young Men, children and girls, the monkeys and animal wild, welcome to Casey Jr., remains please seated with hands, the armaments, the legs, the feet, the claws, the legs, the aletas, and with the queues, inside the train always. .. "
Please excuse also the rough translation

Sorry Stictcher, either I had incorect information, or you got "upgraded" (yea, I'll call it that).
¡Tan arrepentido!

stitcher
05-29-2003, 01:11 PM
LOL, that's exactly where I went to translate....

You were perhaps thinking of someone else that I know .....easy mistake.

Just remember that I'm the one that's fezless :D

jrad32
05-30-2003, 09:07 AM
You know I'm looking forward to taking my kids to D-land (in the future once we have the kids:) ) but I am not looking forward to Autopia. I'm sure they will want to go on it, but it is just one headache of a ride and line.

CrayZforDisney
05-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by jrad32
You know I'm looking forward to taking my kids to D-land (in the future once we have the kids:) ) but I am not looking forward to Autopia. I'm sure they will want to go on it, but it is just one headache of a ride and line.

Want to know some tips on how to make Autopia fun or interesting? I would like you to highly consider looking at this thread:

mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16725 (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16725)

GeminiAngel
05-30-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by jrad32

Believe me. when you see those little faces light up with joy. you will go on anything that makes them happy. even if its a small world (I totally loathe it!!!) about 5 times in a row. The disneyland Railroad, even though I enjoy this its hard to swallow after about 8 times!!!!!!:rolleyes: