PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks on Mom's Day?

Wanda Woman
05-06-2003, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know if there will be fireworks on Sunday, May 11 (Mom's Day)? If so, what time will they start? Will Tink fly before the fireworks or is that just a summer thing?

Much obliged.

Wanda Woman

:sleep:

JeffG
05-06-2003, 04:19 PM
There are no fireworks scheduled for Sunday. This time of year, they only run the show on Fridays and Saturdays.

Tinkerbell does fly during all the firework displays (weather permitting), but that part is in the middle of the show now instead of at the beginning.

-Jeff

Wanda Woman
05-07-2003, 08:38 AM
Thank you for the info, JeffG!

Hmmm. What to do, what to do. My five-year-old and I will be at DLR from Sunday, May 11 to Thursday, May 15 using our So Cal annual passes. He really wanted to see Tink and the fireworks. That would mean adding either Saturday, May 10 or Friday, May 16 to our trip and paying for day passes. I don't really want to spend another $50 to go to DL on such potentially crowded days. However, the boy is REALLY looking forward to seeing fireworks.

Advice? Comments? Does anyone else hear that sucking sound coming from my wallet?

Wanda Woman

:eek:

chelbell
05-07-2003, 01:49 PM
We changed our dates for this very reason. We planned to go from Sunday the 11th, thru Thursday the 15th, but we wanted my husbands parents, and the kids, (ok, us too!!!), to be able to see the fireworks. So, we changed to Saturday the 10th thru Wednesday the 14th. That way we didn't have to add a day, however, we had to pay a little bit extra for the Saturday night stay. Even though my husband and myself and the kids have seen the fireworks before, grama and grampa haven't, so it was worth the extra $$ to change. They are one of the "must sees"!! Sounds like you will be there at the same time that we are. I am crossing my fingers for nice weather!! Have fun!!:)