PDA

View Full Version : Inner Space Hunters

merlinjones
05-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Here's another: Instead of a Buzz Lightyear theme, they could combine the laser scoring ride with Adventure Thru Inner Space: You are scientists shrinking down to destroy some killer cells in the body (ala Fantastic Voyage) and you get to shoot at "bad" germs, cells and particles, scoring throughout the process (and still getting the cool shrinking sets and effects of ATIS).

05-05-2003, 11:43 AM
Royalties to Madeleine L'Engle?

innerSpaceman
05-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Hmmmm. MeThinks that has potential.

That, my friends, is an official seal of approval.:fez:

Tref
05-05-2003, 11:49 AM
Buzz Lightyear is actually a very good ride. A lot of fun. Much more then I had expected. As much as I enjoy your take on an updated ATIS, I would prefer Buzz as is, just as I would prefer a return of ATIS as was, dig?
I.r.

merlinjones
05-05-2003, 12:36 PM
If our rumored transplanted TL attraction is to be based on the Buzz Lightyear target ride but different - - this could be a cool way to go. More immersive, More Tomorrowland. Gets the boomers and the babies all at once.

And no overused Disney Store characters! They can save all the PIXAR gang for DCA rides.

Morrigoon
05-05-2003, 12:48 PM
I love the idea! Is this a sort of "Body Wars" thingy then? ;)

merlinjones
05-05-2003, 12:52 PM
>>I love the idea! Is this a sort of "Body Wars" thingy then? <<

But a real ride through! And a multilevel surface/track like the original ATIS, please - - to create the shrinking sensation.