PDA

View Full Version : Attraction wait times in October

Cher
05-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi all. My family and I are visiting DL in October; I chose it because I figured it would be a slower time of year with nice weather. I'm planning a loose itinerary and I'm trying to determine approx. wait times. We'll be there Wed afternoon-Sunday morning. What kind of wait difference would there be on, for example, Thurs. vs. Saturday for the more popular attractions? I love details, so feel free to offer them if it's your style.

Thanks,
Cher

Morrigoon
05-04-2003, 09:53 PM
If you're doing 4 days in DL, you're getting everything done, no worries there.

Popular rides are best done early in the week, but that doesn't mean you can't also do them again on the weekend. Get your massive must-ride-everything craziness out of the way the first day or two, then chill out, check out the shows (Golden Horseshoe is great, Billy Hill & the Hillbillies) etc. Saturday night is swing dancing in Carnation Plaza Gardens.

ESS Heckler
05-05-2003, 09:41 AM
In my experience, October is one of the very best times of year to go to Disneyland - in fact, I'll be there!

The weather is great - not too hot. And there aren't any crowds :)

There are no waits of any substantive length - except maybe for Dumbo and Peter Pan - but even the 'big rides' like all the Mountains and Indy are very short, and with judicious use of your Fast Passes, non-existent!

Have fun.