PDA

View Full Version : Guide to the Magic, got a laugh out of this "oversight"

Darkbeer
05-03-2003, 05:20 PM
I have the current Guide to the Magic (Park Guide/Map) for the dates of April 28th thru May 15th, 2003.

On the inside, there are two main segments when you fold out the Guide (but not the map), that is where to dine, and park services (Make the Most of your visit).

In the Dining area, they have a blue highlighted box, with a picture of Pluto on top of the box, titled "what's Cookin' Around"... Disney loves to drop those "g" 's. So what is the first place mentioned.

Make Dinner Plans Today for the Blue Bayou Restaurant!"

For a limited time, the Blue Bayou is open for dinner every day.

And the words "every day" are italicized, and underlined.

Oops, somebody forgot to check the rehab schedule. Sounds like whoever wrote it in the first place due about the rehab, and used the term "for a limited time", though this might relate to the Blue Bayou staying open later than normal on weekdays. And emphasizing the "every day"... oh well, nobody is perfect....:fez:

Polar33
05-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Whoops...

Did they at least remove the Space Mountain photo capture ad that was on last weeks guidemap?

Darkbeer
05-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Yes, the Ad has been removed, in fact under the listing of Tomorrowland attractions...

7 - Space Mountain
Relaunching in 2005 for the Disneyland 50th Anniversary

MonorailMan
05-04-2003, 03:51 PM
I'll have to look for these things next Sunday. :)

Darkbeer
05-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Here is another one in the current map that someone else pointed out to me, in the Map Section, the list of Tomorrowland attractions....

1 - Astro Orbitor
2 - Autopia
3 - Disneyland Monorail
4 - Disneyland Railroad
5 - "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience"
6 - Innoventions
7 - Space Mountain
8 - Starcade
9 - Star Tours
9 - The American Space Experience

Yep, two number 9's, though there is a "10" on the Map itself:fez: