PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass... damn, what a blessing!

EhhMon
05-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Spent 5 great days at the happiest place on earth (3 at disney/2 at DCA). Just wanted come on here and praise them Fast Pass tickets. Talk about ease of mind.

We spent most times catching shows, taking pictures, eating, sight seeing, and shopping......without FAST PASS we'd be in the lines most of the times.

The only question I have is this: doesn't everyone at the park know about FAST PASS, cause those lines were hella' long. I felt sorry passing these people up in line and looking at their faces, it was down right pitiful.

Next trip will be 7 days, but NOT during the summer.

10krbell
05-03-2003, 06:34 AM
You would be surprised at how many people don't understand the FastPass system. Countless time I have struck up conversations during waits for shows, etc. People will comment on something they just don't want to miss, and I suggest they use FastPass. The first question out of their mouths is "I would but don't want to spend any extra money for it. How mush is it anyway?"

Of course there are some of us that like the atmosphere of certain queues (like Indy) And unfortunately some family favorites don't have FastPass (please I really need one for Alice!!!!!)

Disneyfreak
05-03-2003, 10:43 AM
That is the number one thing I do not like about fastpass. So many people dont know about it that it creates alot of empty space in the lines and Disneyland is crowded because there are less people in line. I like it for me because I, and people who know the park use them. So I guess it is a reward for people who know the park and it is horrible for visiting people.