PDA

View Full Version : The Little Mermaid Musical ?

Mansion101
01-10-2011, 10:18 PM
soo.... i was thinking. A good replacement for Aladdin would be the Little Mermaid. why not ? good music, drama, love, comedy. they just need to tweek the Broadway version a bit more.

what you think ?

i love Aladdin but, it has run at the Hyperion long enough. time for a new show. something that isnt toy story.

dznyphreak
01-10-2011, 10:49 PM
I never saw the Broadway show in person, but was not a fan of the roller-shoes they wore.
I, personally, would love to see Hercules on stage. I think it would translate really well and has great music already. It may not be a strong enough classic to warrant a new show, though.

bigrockstar
01-11-2011, 07:48 AM
I would love to see:
The Jungle Book
The Aristicats
and of course...
the Emperor's New Groove!

AJDerrick
01-11-2011, 05:29 PM
I never saw the Broadway show in person, but was not a fan of the roller-shoes they wore.
I, personally, would love to see Hercules on stage. I think it would translate really well and has great music already. It may not be a strong enough classic to warrant a new show, though.

There was a Herc segment in a show on DCL when I went the first time, about ten years ago. I don't remember the show itself exactly, but I know there was a very funny, very Genie-comedy-esque, Hades scene.

I would love to see:
The Jungle Book
The Aristicats
and of course...
the Emperor's New Groove!

Emperor's New Groove would be so fun!

I really liked Tarzan Rocks! at WDW. Great band, fun stunts, all good stuff. If they're going to insist on bringing one of the DCL shows then I'd rather see one like Disney Dreams or one of the shows that does highlights from lots of different movies than Toy Story.