PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Rose Bowl teams visit Disneyland 12/26; bands visit 12/29

AVP
12-23-2010, 12:30 PM
The two teams competing in the 2011 Rose Bowl Game will visit Disneyland Park on December 26 to participate in the annual "Media Day."

Texas Christian University head coach Gary Patterson, University of Wisconsin head coach Bret Bielema and key players from each team will be on hand for a ceremony in front of Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle starting around 2 p.m.

The viewing area for these events is usually fairly small, and sight lines are not great if you are not a member of the credentialed media, so get there early (around 12:30) if you'd like a decent view of the ceremony.

Immediately after the ceremony, keep an eye out for some of the players posing for media photos around the Resort.

If you're a marching band fan, you have two opportunities to see the bands from the Rose Bowl teams on Wednesday, December 29th. Both bands will perform concerts in Disneyland's Town Square, then march along Disneyland's parade route.

The “Pride of TCU” Horned Frog Marching Band will perform starting at Noon, the University of Wisconsin Marching Band will perform starting at 3:15 p.m.

Disneyland admission is required to attend all of these events.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

potzbie
12-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Photo op between the two?

Better keep them apart!
Badgers probably eat horned frogs.
:)

Don't get me started.
If the mascot of U.C. Irvine met the mascot of U.C. Santa Cruz, I pity the poor soul who tries to prevent the massacre.
(Anteaters vs. Banana Slugs)
;)

How much "green" would you bet on a game between
the Fighting Artichokes (in Arizona) and
the Fighting Okra (in Mississippi)?
:D:D:D

WITron
12-27-2010, 08:16 AM
If anyone is around on Wed to get video of the Wisconsin marching band, I would greatly appreciate it.

GO Badgers! On Wisconsin!