PDA

View Full Version : Buffets At Disney

pbuyse2
04-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Which all you care to eat buffets does Disney offer ?
Both in the parks and in the Disney hotels.
And does anyone know the exact prices of these buffets ?
Thanks, Pete

MegaDuck
04-30-2003, 07:16 AM
The only real buffet to be had in DLR is Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel. Prices differ between meals with dinner being about $27 per adult ($10 per child), with lunch being slightly cheaper at $19 per adult ($10 per child).

The food selection varies from day to day. But you can count on a salad bar, dessert bar, children's food bar (including Mickey chicken nuggets), and in the back different varieties of hot food.

The best thing about Goofy's kitchen is that it is character dining. Expect characters to drop on by, play with the kids, and every now and then break out into song and dance.

tabacco
04-30-2003, 07:20 AM
Don't forget about Storyteller's Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel. I've never eaten there (for the buffet, that is) but I've heard it's good.

MegaDuck
04-30-2003, 07:25 AM
Another oops on my part. Thanks Tabacco!

I never tried the buffet at Storyteller's, but the prices there run about $25 per adult and again $10 per child.

Sheila
04-30-2003, 10:18 AM
There is also the Character Breakfast Buffet at Plaza Inn (in DLR) every morning. It features Pooh and friends.

I believe it runs around $20-25 and features the usual breakfast type fare.

tabacco
04-30-2003, 12:17 PM
Oh, right. I'm so used to automatically assuming it's out of my price range that I've forgotten it exists altogether :)

The only reason I remember Storyteller's is that they serve a standard breakfast menu too.

cstephens
04-30-2003, 02:46 PM
There's also Minnie's Character Breakfast at PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel, but I'm not sure I can recommend that...

Sheila
04-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by cstephens
There's also Minnie's Character Breakfast at PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel, but I'm not sure I can recommend that...

I was so close to forgetting about that.... :rolleyes:

Heeheehee.

Sheila