PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts for kids [balloons]

SeanMouse
12-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows if you can buy the same balloons that they sell in DLR and DCA (lit jack skellington and mickey) Outside of the 2 paqrk.. My pass :rolleyes:s blocked out for xmas break so I cant get in the parks to buy them, I was thinking downtown disney maybe? Wanted to have them for Xmas morning for the kids but hard item to hide a week in advance.:rolleyes:

dngnb8
12-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Not sure if they do this anymore, but they used to debit your card, let you enter the park to buy something (if its in the park only) and if youre back within the hour, refund your card.

Also, if you know exactly where to get the item, I believe the Disney Store in Downtown Disney will go get it for you

adriennek
12-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Not sure if they do this anymore, but they used to debit your card, let you enter the park to buy something (if its in the park only) and if youre back within the hour, refund your card.

They don't do this anymore.

Adrienne

SeanMouse
12-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks, I will call the DTD store and see if they can get them for me. I will post anything I find out.

SeanMouse
12-20-2010, 06:17 PM
I called the DTD store and this is an item they cant get.The lady I talked to also confirmed what Adriene posted about going into the park with the hour pass was discontinued last year. She did tell me that sometimes the balloon people float around DTD but its totally random. If anybody else knows anything pleae post it her..Thanks!:D