PDA

View Full Version : Off-Site Hotels

disneygeek87
04-27-2003, 06:52 PM
My family and I are planning a trip to DLR for 3 nights in June for my son's 16th Birthday. He doesn't know about it and were surprising him with it. We went 3 times last year and stayed on-site all those times, but we just can't afford it this time. Does anybody know any good off-site hotels that have a nice pool, rooms, etc. Thanks for all of your help.

scanmom
04-27-2003, 07:04 PM
we stayed here in 2001 and really enjoyed it. we did not use the pool....it was in Oct. and it was a little too cool for us. but the pool looked nice. we booked thru www.getawaytoday.com and they were super and had great prices! I think the hotel is now called the coast.:p

teri
04-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Yep, the Coast Anaheim (formerly WestCoast Anaheim) has been our favorite offsite hotel among the 6 offsite we have tried so far. They have a very nice pool area with poolside service. It is walkable, and there is ART shuttle service. The cafe is decent for breakfast, and there are other restaurants within easy distance. The place isn't fancy, but it is very clean and convenient. We were quite happy there.

Sheila
04-27-2003, 09:24 PM
I would highly recommend your taking a tour through our Review system, which contains reviews for both onsite and walking distance hotels for the Disneyland Resort:

Mouse Planet Hotel & Restaurant Reviews (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/find.cgi?product-category=Disneyland%20Resort%20%2F%20Hotels)

Of course, if anybody reading this thread has stayed at one of the hotels and would like to *submit* a review, it would be much appreciated! :)

Sheila

teri
04-27-2003, 09:49 PM
...is that a hint? ;) :)

Sheila
04-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by teri
...is that a hint? ;) :)

Gosh darn, I was trying so hard to be subtle.... ;)

I just post these reminders when I see folks responding to these threads. Mainly because a review that's posted in a thread drops off the board so quickly -- at least if it's in the Review System, it will be available for travel planners a LOT longer.

Sheila

dsnylndmom
04-28-2003, 08:05 PM
We went April 11-15th and stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn and we really really enjoyed our stay there! I did post a review in the review section:D I highly recommend them!