PDA

View Full Version : Best Holiday Inn?

pbuyse2
04-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Any thoughts as to which Anaheim Holiday Inn is the best for my next visit to Disneyland ?
Txs, Pete

pbuyse2
04-28-2003, 06:29 PM
I am new to this board and had hoped that at least some amongst you would have some comments on the Holiday Inn hotels in Anaheim.

kisroo
04-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Hey~
You might try checking out the Hotel Reviews section on Mouseplanet. It might have some info. I've never stayed in a Holiday Inn at DLR, but I'm sure someone here has-check there. Good luck! :)
kisroo

MickeyandMe
04-28-2003, 08:30 PM
I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Anaheim at the Park - corner of Harbor and Ball, right behind Disneyland - a number of times and I really like it. I make recommendations there often. The last time I was there about two years ago the rooms were looking a little bit dated, but I believe they have refurbished fairly recently, so that shouldn't be a problem. They have a nice coffee shop on site with decent food, a very nicely landscaped pool area and a great shuttle service. It also is possible to walk to the parks, it is about two blocks away. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a Holiday Inn. You can also see the fireworks from the 4th and 5th floors, on the backside. Also - this hotel is located right along the freeway, but I really never noticed the noise except when I was walking to my room. The rooms were very quiet, as was the pool area - not bothered by the freeway noise.

jslivinski
05-02-2003, 03:22 PM
My husband and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn by the Park and really liked it. Below is a link to my review.

Hotel Review (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrholidayinnatthepark)

tabacco
05-02-2003, 06:26 PM
I've stayed at both the one on Ball and Harbor and the one on Walnut, and I've been pleased with both of them. I should add that the one on Walnut has far more parking available, if that's important to you at all.