PDA

View Full Version : BOTH vultures are back at Splash Mountain

Darkbeer
04-27-2003, 11:13 AM
In some good news, both vultures are back, and NO, the second vulture did not get a "stretchy" neck :p

Now, I couldn't believe the Single rider line at Splash...

First off, about 8 PM, they got rid of the line outside of the exit, it seemed like they were eliminating that CM position (Stupid budget issues), so they sent about 30/40 people down to the area where the boats unload, which became a cluster.... (you know the rest). Why, on a busy Saturday night, with major rides closed like Space, can't they keep one more CM on duty when the guests are still showing up in FORCE! (2 hour wait posted in the Stand By line, FastPass sold out!)

Had about a 1/2 hour wait in the single rider line:eek:

Much of which was standing in the exit queue, SAP's along the left wall, and us Single Riders on the right rail, and the exiting guests trying to go up the middle (or what was left of the area!)

Got a final ride on Pirates before the rehab.

And watched the fireworks from the exit area of Innoventions... (And basically ran from the "floor show" to the exit... Innoventions, UGH:~)

MonorailMan
04-27-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
And watched the fireworks from the exit area of Innoventions... (And basically ran from the "floor show" to the exit... Innoventions, UGH:~)

If you want to be sneeky:

There's a set of stairs next to the Hatmosphere (I dislike that name). If you can sneek up thoes, then your set. ;) :D (6 of us did it, no problem.) http://members.aol.com/chorusforus/images/fez.gif :eek:

Rallymonkey23
04-27-2003, 01:46 PM
Yes I noticed the other one was back a few days ago. The only thing is, it seemed to me that they put it back in a different location. I always thought they were both side by side on the tree branch?? :confused:

Ace
04-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
In some good news, both vultures are back, and NO, the second vulture did not get a "stretchy" neck :p

Awesome. Now I can stop pretending the one vulture has multiple-personality disorder.

stitcher
04-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Unfortunately, "Stretchy" is still staring at the CM rather tan down at the guest and his mouth is still not synched very well with the audio(actually seems worse than it was before the rehab). And I don't believe the other one is looking in the right direction either.

And I saw the grande masse at the exit that night....WHOA!!:eek: