PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Park Place Inn Suites?

DisNey DuDe 87
04-27-2003, 08:38 AM
I found a really good rate on Park Place Inn for mid June ($58 a night) and I was just looking at the 360 degree panoramic view (http://www.bestwesterncalifornia.com/OrangeCounty/anaheim/parkplace/panorama.htm) view of the room on the Best Western website and I was wondering if ALL the rooms have that little sofa and coffee table 'sitting area' at the front of the room or do you have to pay extra for that?

Thanks!

MammaSilva
04-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Is your room a single bed or two? I know ours had 2 queens and we didn't have the little loveseat area.. maybe someone who has gotten a 'single bed' room can be more help but that is a great rate and the hotel has the best location of all the off property hotels on Harbor!

dsnylndmom
04-27-2003, 11:12 AM
When I was there earlier this month(april 11th-15th) the lobby had three pictures of three different room styles; the standard 2 Queen, the single with sofabed and the 2 Queen with sofabed "mini suite" which is what we stayed in. They were comfy and spacious and the staff was great. The Park Place is my new favorite Harbor motel. I REALLY enjoyed my stay there(and can't beat the walk)sound like you got a GREAT rate!!!

EandCDad
04-27-2003, 02:40 PM
We stayed in a 2 Queen beds room and it didn't have the "sitting area" as pictured on the website. If you didn't get that room with your $58 rate, ask them to switch you when you get there, you never know. They may not, but if its not crowded, who knows?

SoCalSnowWhite
04-27-2003, 06:18 PM
I don't remember the sofa, but I know there was a little wall partition between the beds and the table. Maybe it was a sofa:confused: . We had the 2 queen beds and were very satisfied with the room.

experiment626
04-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Where did you get such a great rate? The only rate I have found for this place is $109.

DisNey DuDe 87
04-27-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by experiment626
Where did you get such a great rate? The only rate I have found for this place is $109.

Found it at Hotelkingdom.com (http://www.hotelkingdom.com) Keep in mind that $58 didn't include tax, so with tax it came out to $67 a nite which is still good.:)