PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb: Any sightings of these characters in the Park?

Pages : [1] 2

Wiggler
02-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Since the televised Christmas Day parade- has there been any sightings of Phineas or Ferb at DL or DCA? Just curious. We live in Ohio, and typically only go to WDW, and would love to see them in Florida as well. I can not believe they aren't selling more merchandise relating to the show. I know we would buy a ton. My kids from 2 to 7 love it- along with their parents!

Disneylanding
02-02-2010, 08:40 AM
LoL! I've TRIED watching that show, I really have. I just don't get it.
But my kids 5,4,2,1 love,love,love that show. I only saw them for the Christmas show special you are talking about other than that I haven't seen them. We are going today to CA Adventure and Dland so i'll let you know if I see any merchandise or anything in the park related. DisneyStore.com has a couple things and yesterday when I went to Vons my 4 year old hit the ceiling when he found Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks. But i'll let you know when I come back if I see anything in the park! :D

Wiggler
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks for looking! We had a similar experience when we saw Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks at Walmart. You'd think once you had a fruit snack shaped after you the merchadise would just keep coming! We found a few T shirts at Target (of all the places) in the boys department. I think Disney is behind in merchandizing them.

foolishmortal
02-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up that Target has P&F shirts! Our whole family loves this show!:fez:

The funny thing is my family is just like that. So what are we going to do today? Hey, I know lets build a playhouse, swing set, new paintball blinds...etc.

LOL, I guess that's why we love the show so much.

Rockchalker
02-02-2010, 02:36 PM
We, too, are a Phineas and Ferb family. Love the cartoons. Love how they tie one episode to another. Makes you really pay attention.

The only Phineas and Ferb that we have found at DLR is one tee-shirt in the corner of the Emporium. We had better success at the DisneyStore right before Christmas. We were able to snag the last two Perrys; one for each kid to keep them from fighting. But that is it. The merchandise has been very limited.

heatherya
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
so funny! just today my husband told me a co-worker asked him to pick up any dolls we could find too because her 2 year old loves that show. so we'll be searching them out this weekend as well.

TowerofTerror
02-03-2010, 09:10 PM
none at Disneyland or DCA of those two AND I was at the park january 24th

sunnydalegirl
02-03-2010, 09:21 PM
We love to watch the show as a family. It makes us all laugh so much.

I have found my daughter 4 t-shirts in the boy's section at Walmart. She also has pajamas (also made for boys) that I found on Ebay but can sometimes be found on the Disney Store website. She has all of the mini plush and also the bigger talking Perry the Platypus. She won't let us listen to anything but the show's soundtrack in the car.

Can someone who has found the fruit snacks let us know what brand they are? I haven't seen them anywhere around here and would like to request them at our local stores!

Nikara
02-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Today is the parks I saw a shirt, a CD and a pin that were Phineas and Ferb in various locations. However, I didn't see any characters.

adriennek
02-03-2010, 09:30 PM
LOVE Phineas and Ferb. Love it. Love it. My boys are heavily addicted to it. They watch the episodes over and over again on our DVR. (It's their Happy Pony.)

I've seen Phineas, Ferb and Percy plush at the Disney store. I think that's where we have seen t-shirts, too.

Adrienne

Wiggler
02-04-2010, 06:55 AM
I will have to check out our Walmart. Toddler boys sizes would be great for us.
The fruit snacks are made by Kellogg's. They also have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and a Disney Variety (Dubmo, Lady and the Tramp,...) box too, as well as the standard Cars and Princess kind (Princess and the Frog as well). We are on a fruit snack binge here. They have been on sale and the kids have been living on them!

TheSwedishChef
02-18-2010, 01:35 PM
I was at Disneyland in December of last year, and we asked several workers where they were selling Phineas and Ferb products because my cousin is crazy about that show.

At the parks, as someone said, they only sell 1 (!) P&F boys t-shirt...

At the Disney Stores, they have little plushes of Phineas and Ferb and Perry the platypus...

That's what we were told anyway - hope that helps...

d

aznewsboy
02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Our family loves it too. We recently found the fruit snacks as well. I have seen a Perry shirt at Walmart early this week or late last week.

yenko427
02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
What store are you finding the fruit snacks at? I have seen Cars but no Mickey or P&F...

aznewsboy
02-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure if our stores are the same but we got some at Frys & Safeway here(AZ).

Rockchalker
02-23-2010, 08:41 AM
We got ours at King Soopers (Krogers). I think they are made by Kelloggs???

Nixdad823
02-24-2010, 03:30 AM
I was at WDW in January and didn't see anything.

I completely agree. They need to step up their merchandising and promoting of the show. I'd kill for a Heinz Duffenshmertz(sic) shirt.

I also never saw the characters anywhere either.

"You ate your own heiny?"..classic

Rockchalker
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
We always have a "mascot" for our trip to DLR. Normally, we buy the mascot at the park and take his/her picture throughout the trip. My DD (and me too!)was so bummed last September when Perry was not available in the plush section.

We finally found Perry at the Disney Store after our December trip (again not at DLR.) I bought the last 2, one for the DD and one for the DS.

We are bringing both of the Perrys to serve as mascots next week for our March trip.

mmclubhouse mommy
02-25-2010, 12:23 PM
FYI..... You can use the Kelloggs cereal coupon for the fruit sncaks. Any coupon for their cereal willl work on their fruit snacks.

aznewsboy
02-25-2010, 07:12 PM
FYI..... You can use the Kelloggs cereal coupon for the fruit sncaks. Any coupon for their cereal willl work on their fruit snacks.
That tip is awesome! Fruit snacks are too darn expensive without a really great sale and/or coupon.

impnpixie
02-28-2010, 06:07 AM
We are also a Phineas & Ferb loving family. I bought my DS a really cute Perry shirt at Target - they have a few different designs which are all cute. We have seen the little plushies at the Disney Store, but I have put a hold on any plushie purchases because we have too many and the dog keeps stealing them. We listen to the music from the show every day while driving in the car. My little girl really, really, wants a Candice shirt or toy but those aren't anywhere to be found.

yenko427
02-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks, found the fruit snacks at Safeway this morning. They are so darn cute!!!!

I have also found several tshirt designs of P&F at Target...also they have really good Star Wars ones as well.

lowfidelity
02-28-2010, 08:18 PM
I saw Phineas and Ferb pins at Westward Ho Trading Company in Frontierland yesterday. I'm sure most of the big pin places should have it but I only went there and that was to get out of the rain :fez:

Smorri
06-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdGbPvrrSI&feature=player_embedded) is some top secret footage of Agent P. The original story (http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-news/merchandise/disney-consumer-products-offers-perry-platypus-walkaround-character/) says that Phineas and Ferb have been seen at Disneyland before, has anyone here seen them?

UsBurchs
06-15-2010, 11:56 AM
My son is a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan! He adores Perry. And lately, I've seen a lot more stuff out for them! I've seen tons of shirts at the Disney Store, Target and JCPenny. The fruit snacks - Target and Safeway and yes, they are Kellog. Stuffed toy Perry, Phineas and Ferb at the Disney Store and they have action figures as well. We've seen the action figures at Target and Toys-R-Us. We got my son a tube of figures at Toys-R-Us for his birthday (shhhh!). It has Phineas, Ferb, Perry and Dr. Dufenshmertz. I wish there was more of Candace stuff. I think she's funny and I know a lot of young ladies who can relate to her! :) The parks need to get on the ball with Phineas and Ferb. People love them!

"Hey? Where's Perry?"