PDA

View Full Version : Food Nearby Disneyland

Pirate Girl
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
What is the closest food outside Disneyland. (Excluding Downtown Disney. All I can think of is McDonalds. What else is there?

MammaSilva
04-25-2003, 11:12 PM
Just to name a few right on harbor.. as you cross the crosswalk, IHOP...Mammas buffet (NOT a recommendation.. nasty IMHO)...to the right Dennys (also 'ick) going past McDonalds, Millies, coffee shop but decent food and decent service every time we've gone, just beyond that is Mimi's which I haven't eaten at but is a chain and I have eaten at locally....I know there are a LOT more but those are a few to start

justagrrl
04-26-2003, 06:25 AM
Go to Mimi's.

tod
04-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Go to this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15137) where we already extensively reviewed the dining choices on Harbor Boulevard -- except the 7-Eleven at Harbor and Katella and a couple of vending machines at the Candy Cane Inn.

--T
--------------
I can support the troops without marching in lockstep behind a stupid President who dodged the draft and used drugs.
-- anonymous Republican during the 1999 bombing of Kosovo

dsnylndmom
04-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Just had to add, when we were there the 11th-15th we got in late and just wanted a sandwich so we braved Mom's(right next to our motel, park place)and got the Monorail, turkey cheese and ortega chili on grilled parmesan sourdough and I have to admit, it was so GOOD!!! The turkey was fresh and juicy and it was reallllly good, my son had mickey pancakes which he liked alot but I personally would stay away from the buffet(it looked icky)but my little brother *had* to try it(he's 12)and he didn't eat that much so that reafirmed my decision! LOL

I would get the sandwich again, takeout but probably nothing else there they were overpriced. I prefer Millie's.

Morrigoon
04-26-2003, 11:33 PM
If you can drive a mile or two down Harbor, there's a Buca di Beppo. Or if you go to Lincoln and Brookhurst (no wait, Ball and Brookhurst), there's a little fish n chips place that is fantastic (but not open Sundays :()

Behind the park, on Ball, is a Spaghetti Station.