PDA

View Full Version : Pirates 4 event coming to Downtown Disney Dec 13th

Pages : [1] 2

olegc
12-01-2010, 07:11 AM
see this link at the LA Times..

CLICK HERE (http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/12/01/pirates-of-the-caribbean-4-event-and-stars-at-disneyland-on-dec-13/) for the story

you can enter to win on Yahoo Movies, Disney Movie Rewards, or listen to KIIS FM in Los Angeles

KarenW2
12-01-2010, 11:06 AM
I really appreciate your posting this, since both of us would love to be able to win tickets to go to this!!

olegc
12-01-2010, 11:10 AM
apparently its one entry per person max on each site - so be sure to enter both yahoo movies on facebook and disney movie rewards. I guess KIIS will have some sort of call in for this.

Phantom2006
12-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I work at the theater and I don't even know what's really going on!

olegc
12-02-2010, 06:54 AM
on one of the pages it explained that the 3D trailer preview would happen at 630am, then the folks in attendance would be led inside DIsneyland for a special ride on POTC, then have a little snack and hang out - also receiving a gift. Those arriving in costume may get "additional" benefits...

candles71
12-02-2010, 08:13 AM
on one of the pages it explained that the 3D trailer preview would happen at 630am, then the folks in attendance would be led inside DIsneyland for a special ride on POTC, then have a little snack and hang out - also receiving a gift. Those arriving in costume may get "additional" benefits...

Don't forget the official swearing in ceremony onboard the Columbia.:geek::)

Phantom2006
12-02-2010, 10:28 AM
on one of the pages it explained...

Yeah, I saw that. However, as far as celebrities coming my managers know nothing. When things like this happen we just open the doors up for Disney and they take care of everything. They even have their own people come to run the projectors.

shna
12-02-2010, 11:10 AM

6:30am?! :eek: Unless they'd be putting me up in a hotel the night before, no thanks.

candles71
12-02-2010, 12:57 PM
6:30am?! :eek: Unless they'd be putting me up in a hotel the night before, no thanks.

I don't know about the radio one, but the other 2 sources include transportation and lodging.

moofeet
12-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I tried finding this on the Disney Rewards site but had no luck. :(

disneylandkitty
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
everything i have read say 5:30am and party in disneyland after... everything happends before the park opens.

olegc
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I tried finding this on the Disney Rewards site but had no luck. :(

log in to disneymovierewards.com and click on Member Extras, there you will see the contest page.

olegc
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
interesting to note that the Movie Rewards rules say on or about Dec 3rd they'll choose the winner for their contest, but Yahoo Movies on Facebook has their contest open until Dec 7th.

chahn
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
It is gone from the Movie Rewards site at this point. I did enter the Yahoo! Movies version via Facebook, as we're already going to be at the parks those days.

mkraemer
12-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Are any self-respecting pirates actually *up* that early in the morning? Really?

shna
12-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Are any self-respecting pirates actually *up* that early in the morning? Really?

Only if they're still up from the night before. ;)

olegc
12-04-2010, 07:07 AM

i didn't think pirates had any self-respect... :rolleyes:

candles71
12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
only if they're still up from the night before. ;)
That's what I was going to say

i didn't think pirates had any self-respect... :rolleyes:

lol

mkraemer
12-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Exactly.

disneylandkitty
12-10-2010, 03:40 PM
i won....

Congratulations on being one of the first Pirates Fans to get an exclusive look at the brand-new trailer for Walt Disney Pictures “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” in 3D. You and a guest are invited to the “Pirates Fans First!” event at the Disneyland® Resort where we have an exciting morning waiting for you. And, in the spirit of adventure – you’re invited to attend in your best Pirate costume and be part of our costume contest. Who knows – you may just win a “treasure”.

Please carefully read the event details, parking instructions and costume guidelines below:

EVENT DETAILS:

DATE: Monday, December 13, 2010

CHECK IN TIME: 5:30 am – 6:15 am

EVENT TIME: 6:15 am – 10:00 am

· Exclusive Screening of “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” movie trailer in 3D

· Pirates Fans First! guests will be the first to ride Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in Disneyland® Park

· Exclusive “Pirate After Party” including breakfast

disneylandkitty
12-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Congratulations on being one of the first Pirates Fans to get an exclusive look at the brand-new trailer for Walt Disney Pictures “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” in 3D. You and a guest are invited to the “Pirates Fans First!” event at the Disneyland® Resort where we have an exciting morning waiting for you. And, in the spirit of adventure – you’re invited to attend in your best Pirate costume and be part of our costume contest. Who knows – you may just win a “treasure”.

Please carefully read the event details, parking instructions and costume guidelines below:

EVENT DETAILS:

DATE: Monday, December 13, 2010

CHECK IN TIME: 5:30 am – 6:15 am

EVENT TIME: 6:15 am – 10:00 am

· Exclusive Screening of “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” movie trailer in 3D

· Pirates Fans First! guests will be the first to ride Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in Disneyland® Park

· Exclusive “Pirate After Party” including breakfast

chahn
12-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats! I'm jealous. That is our first day in the park this visit.

disneylandkitty
12-11-2010, 08:50 AM
i keep winning... i tried to enter every contest to win a pair now i keep winning..... now i have won five of the contest and have 5 pairs equalling 10 tickets the party win be me and my friends.... yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me

olegc
12-11-2010, 09:19 AM
[snif snif] no win for me this time. have fun!

disneylandkitty
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM
i gave my extra tickets to people on the boards and twitter... share the treasure that's what christmas is all about. I had people contact me willing to pay but i said NO i rather pay it foward and spread holiday cheer!!!!