PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Pooh Ad - Is that DCA?

MonorailMan
04-23-2003, 11:34 PM
At the very end of the Pooh DL ad, it says; "Disneyland", and below, it shows the DCA icons, like the CS loop. Was this a smooth move or what?

rexfarms
04-24-2003, 12:48 AM
It could tie in with the whole Disneyland Resort theme but I agree it was somewhat odd. :confused:

cstephens
04-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
At the very end of the Pooh DL ad, it says; "Disneyland", and below, it shows the DCA icons, like the CS loop. Was this a smooth move or what?

Was it the resort logo? I can't say I pay enough attention to the ad to notice that, but in most anything related to the DLR, I've noticed the resort logo being used.

rexfarms
04-24-2003, 08:38 PM
I am pretty sure it was just a shot of the CS loop.

cstephens
04-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Not sure if I saw the same exact ad as previously mentioned, but I did catch one, and at the end, it does have Disneyland Park, with the fireworks, and below, it's pretty much the resort logo. The Screamin' loop/Mickey head are on the left, with the bear head from Grizzly in the middle and the castle from DL on the right. Pretty standard for anything going on at the resort nowadays.

MonorailMan
04-26-2003, 11:36 AM
Ah, but instead of the "Disneyland Resort" logo at the top, it has the regulat "Disneyland Park" logo. :)

rexfarms
04-26-2003, 04:02 PM
How many other non-Disney people would even notice this?;)

DisneyFan25863
04-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by rexfarms
How many other non-Disney people would even notice this?;)

Not enough :D

cstephens
04-27-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
Ah, but instead of the "Disneyland Resort" logo at the top, it has the regulat "Disneyland Park" logo. :)

Well, of course it would have the script version of Disneyland Park at the top. The new ride is at Disneyland. That's very clear.

I see the resort logo at the bottom of everything like this the same way that I see the parent company name on some other products. It's a generic identifier.