PDA

View Full Version : Worker critically hurt in Disney fall - OC Register, 4/23/03

Darkbeer
04-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Worker critically hurt in Disney fall (http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/ocr/article.do?id=36083&section=BREAKING_NEWS&subsection=BREAKING_NEWS&year=2003&month=4&day=23) - OC Register, 4/23/03

QuikQuote: "Our thoughts and prayers are with our fellow cast member and his family," said Cynthia Harriss, president of The Disneyland Resort.
The worker was in a safety harness at about 6 a.m. as he tested special effects. Disney does not know what caused the fall, Haley said.
"It’s the same procedure that happens every single morning prior to opening," Haley said.
Disney workers need about five hours to prepare the theater for "Aladdin," which brings the popular Disney animated movie to the stage.

jerjer2005
04-23-2003, 08:56 PM
I hope that all readers of this post will keep this mans health and well being into account instead of casting blame and most times people do when there is a DLR related accident.

I HOPE WE ARE ALL IN AGREMENT WITH MRS. HARISS THAT WE SHOULD KEEP THIS MAN IN OUR PRAYERS FOR A SAFE RECOVERY.

my hope is that the man will be able and willing to come back to work for the company that he loves.

***WITH A HOPE AND A SHOUT JERJER IS OUT***:)