PDA

View Full Version : what's your fave disneyland iPhone app?

Jeffreaky
11-09-2010, 10:40 PM
What is everyone's fave iPhone app for Disneyland? Going for the week next week and would like to use one for wait times and updating wait times.

Michael_Lee
11-10-2010, 08:20 AM
I just get the free wait time apps. Since the apps require the input of others using the app, have more than one on your phone.

CariBelle
11-10-2010, 08:29 AM
I'm not sure if it's available on iPhones but I use Ride Hopper on my Android and it works very well!

SneakyStella
11-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Hey Jeff!

I recomend MouseWait. Like Michael said, the accuracy depends on the amount of peolpe using the apps and it seems MouseWait is the most used. It has worked well for me.

Looks like we're just going to miss you down there, we are heading down there on the 19th. Awhile back, John said he was planning to go to DL and wanted to go with you and your fam. Is he going this trip?! I'd call him but he and the boy are sick :(

BlkPearlCptn
11-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Another one here for MouseWait. I've always found it to be pretty close to the mark in accuracy. It's also easy to update as well. Have fun on your trip.

gibson510
11-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I like walkie wait. Seems to work well.

Jeffreaky
11-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey Jeff!

I recomend MouseWait. Like Michael said, the accuracy depends on the amount of peolpe using the apps and it seems MouseWait is the most used. It has worked well for me.

Looks like we're just going to miss you down there, we are heading down there on the 19th. Awhile back, John said he was planning to go to DL and wanted to go with you and your fam. Is he going this trip?! I'd call him but he and the boy are sick :(

Nice, I will check out the others. I already have Mouse Wait on my phone but like Michael_Lee suggested, I'll try a few for accuracy.

SneakyStella, too bad we're missing each other, that would have been fun to meet up. John's not going on this trip. I don't think they will ever go to DL, he hates amusement parks! Man, I'd hate to be all grown up like that:D

Andrew
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Have you checked out the MousePlanet Mobile Edition [Beta] (http://m.mouseplanet.com/)? We don't have wait times, but we do have daily operating hours and entertainment schedules for all six domestic parks; full text of our Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World park guides (attractions, entertainment, restaurants, etc); and MousePlanet's daily articles. Plus easy access to the mobile version of MousePad.

Jeffreaky
11-10-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm on that, thank you Andrew!