PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire on Fourth of July?

tod
04-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Somebody -- I don't remember who -- suggested a get-together of MPers at "Millionaire" on the Fourth of July.

Anybody want to do this?

--T

timl33
04-21-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm ALWAYS down for a Millionaire anything.

-Tim

Ace
04-21-2003, 06:43 PM
I came in 4th on the leaderboard last week. I also got to sit in the 10 screen seats for answering a question about Disneyland's opening date before the show. That was as far as I went, though.

dingdong2U
04-21-2003, 09:00 PM
I'm always up for a "Millionaire" shindig... Lately, I seem to be all over the Top 10 leaderboard. Have they made the questions easier as of late, or what?

It's still two months away, but you have me in for a July 4th meet... Maybe we'll have to have a MP meet competition to get into the "hot seat"... ;-)

--- Mike

MonorailMan
04-21-2003, 09:09 PM
It was me. Unfortunately, it looks like we will not be going on July 4th, but things change around here, quickly. :)

Darren
04-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Maybe I should be starting a new thread but I will pose my questions here.

It's been a awhile since I've been to DLR, alas I havent' been since DCA opened. It was nearing completion when I was there last. How does one get into the hotseat on millionaire? Are there any specific ways of incresing your "luck"? Please fill me in on the process, I'm coming soon.

Thanks

jerjer2005
04-23-2003, 09:25 PM
(by the way darren... yes you should have started a new thread but its an easy question so its cool ;) )

but this is how it works 1.2% of the time you may have someone that logically put the answers together and gets in the seat for having the fastest time 98.8% of the time its so person that just pressed the 4 buttons quickly to get the fastest time and just lucked out and got the right answer. so yes it is a game of luck... its sad to think about how amny people knew that answer and they should be sitting in that seat going to for the cruise but instead theres a 10 year old sitting there trying to figure out what the word mickey starts with for 100 points.

still a fun game to play... a must for a first time viewer of the "vast" world of DCA.

*PS- july 4th meeting up sounds great. email or pm me with more info.

*WITHA LAUGH AND A SHOUT JERJER IS OUT*