PDA

View Full Version : 80zallstarz

mkyears
04-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Ok did anyone see the band 80allstarz on friday night. Thought they were really cool and had a great time I beleive they were there all weekend . It was good fun for everyone young and old. Funny had more fun listening to them than the summer concert series at DCA hmm maybe disneyland doesn't have to spend so much money to entertain the crowds.

KateyMcButterpants
04-21-2003, 10:03 PM
We heard them Friday and Saturday nights. My husband laughed because it made him feel old; he said they used to have 50s music there when he was a kid. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. Our 11 month old certainly seemed to like it as we passed through Tomorrowland on our way to the monorail.

MartyLuvsTigger
04-22-2003, 03:11 PM
I think those are the same "80zALLStarz" that use to play ing san diego eons ago. The hubby and I would go to a club called BUFFLO'S JOE'S and party down. The band was a guy dressed like devo, a guy with a REALLY fake brithish accent, a richard simons looking guy and the drummer...is that the same band?????

KateyMcButterpants
04-22-2003, 03:32 PM
The same guys! I saw the Devo guy and heard the accent!

MartyLuvsTigger
04-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Holy moly!!! They totally rock! i'll see if my hubby wants to make the trip to dl sunday!:D

katey your in SD have you been to the gaslamp and seen the club thats all glass??? you can see all the people dancing??? thats where they use to play