PDA

View Full Version : Contest: More than "A" Night at Disneyland

AVP
10-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Enter to win a win a pair of tickets to a private Angels holiday party hosted at Disneyland on Thursday, November 18th:

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/fan_forum/night_remember.jsp

It's a "trivia" contest, but the entry form says "completed questions and/or correct answers are not required to be eligible for entry."

Good luck!

CariBelle
10-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Just entered, thanks for the heads up!

MamaBaer
10-26-2010, 10:46 AM
I entered, I even got a few questions right!

Thanks for the heads up

disneylandgirl
10-28-2010, 02:46 PM
I entered and got TWO RIGHT! LOL! I just put A for each answer. I have no clue about baseball... :p

Tinkermommy
10-28-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't know anything about baseball either, but I used Google to try to find accurate answers. (Why did I spend time doing that? I have no idea.) Fully half the answers I found and used were wrong!

(Note to self: remind the Tinkerteen about the dangers of relying on the Internet for homework research...:p)

disney42dude
11-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Just got the email...won 2 tickets! :cool:

olegc
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
contest officially over today (11/12)

Tinkermommy
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm continuing my perfect streak of never winning tickets for any kind of Disney-related thing, whether an AP lottery, radio contest, Internet contest, or anything else. :p

In this case, however, I don't mind at all. I didn't realize until after I did my baseball homework (badly, as mentioned) that the party is the same night as the Harry Potter midnight premiere. Harry would win, hands down! (Unless it involved the Dream Suite. That's a whole different story.) If I'd won, I'd feel guilty about winning tickets I couldn't use.

So in this case, being a loser turned out to be a good thing! LOL Congrats to the winners -- have fun!

olegc
11-12-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm continuing my perfect streak of never winning tickets for any kind of Disney-related thing, whether an AP lottery, radio contest, Internet contest, or anything else. :p

i guess you can double that -it's the same night at the KOST Christmas kickoff at Disneyland too (they are "sharing" the party).

I'd pick Harry as well if I already had tix. Just saying...

Tinkermommy
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I almost entered the KOST contest with all of my saved up points before I realized what was significant about that date. So technically, I guess I "won!" LOL