PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging into the the Disneyland.com AP site

fairestoneofall
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
I've been trying to access the AP page on Disneyland.com and it will not let me. I am registered and my AP is current. It keeps asking me to enter my AP number (which it should already have since it's been the same for years) and when I try to re-enter the number it doesn't save it. Weird. Any suggestions?

Malcon10t
10-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I've been trying to access the AP page on Disneyland.com and it will not let me. I am registered and my AP is current. It keeps asking me to enter my AP number (which it should already have since it's been the same for years) and when I try to re-enter the number it doesn't save it. Weird. Any suggestions?I had to delete my number and reenter it. Once I got it fixed, its been fine.

skywalker
10-22-2010, 03:40 PM
mine has been doing the same thing, the problem was that my old AP was stored in the system as well as the new one.

fairestoneofall
10-22-2010, 03:47 PM
I had to delete my number and reenter it. Once I got it fixed, its been fine.
I'm not even sure how to delete my number? It's not showing up on the AP site when I sign in. All of my other information is there though.

3Princesses1Prince
10-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I had the same issue when they first switched over the system. Now my AP is expired and I don't have to worry about it. :(

Disneylandfanguy
10-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm not even sure how to delete my number? It's not showing up on the AP site when I sign in. All of my other information is there though.

Have you tried contacting the Disneyland website about it?

I used to have a similar problem; I entered my number and the info stated that my pass would expire Jan. 2011 and yet it then said that my pass was already expired!

After contacting them a few times, hoping to get a response, they finally responded and said that the issue was fixed, Then when I tried it again, it worked for me.

You can contact them using this page; https://disneyland.disney.go.com/contact/

fairestoneofall
10-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Have you tried contacting the Disneyland website about it?

I used to have a similar problem; I entered my number and the info stated that my pass would expire Jan. 2011 and yet it then said that my pass was already expired!

After contacting them a few times, hoping to get a response, they finally responded and said that the issue was fixed, Then when I tried it again, it worked for me.

You can contact them using this page; https://disneyland.disney.go.com/contact/

Thanks! I'll do that now.

Disneylandfanguy
10-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Hmmm....Sometimes that link is a little buggy.

If you happen to get a "page error" just go to the home page of Disneyland.com and click on the "contact us" link near the bottom of the page.

TowerofTerror
10-24-2010, 12:25 PM
I HAD NO PROBLEM LOGGING INTO THE AP site

fairestoneofall
10-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Sill unable to log on. I sent another email today.

DisneyFunFamily4
10-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Sill unable to log on. I sent another email today.

boo... :mad: if it makes you feel any better, I'm not able to log on either... ;) lol!

fairestoneofall
10-24-2010, 03:17 PM
boo... :mad: if it makes you feel any better, I'm not able to log on either... ;) lol!

No, that does NOT make me feel better. Just painful reminder to how far away you are.

JunJunM3
10-24-2010, 07:40 PM
That's weird. Had no problem logging on just now.Then again, the site does go buggy at times like what someone already posted.

DisneyFunFamily4
10-25-2010, 05:05 AM
No, that does NOT make me feel better. Just painful reminder to how far away you are.

I know, we're way to far away.... and I'm so over this place... :crying::crying:

Snowwhite7
11-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Anyone have troubles logging in. I have tried several times today and it is not recognizing my email or screen name--

Jenasweetemotion
11-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Anyone have troubles logging in. I have tried several times today and it is not recognizing my email or screen name--
I just logged in and had no issue at all. They did update the page by adding the Winter Backstage pass on there and sometimes when they update it will not let people in, that might be it. :confused:

fairestoneofall
11-12-2010, 05:33 AM
I had been having problems a couple of weeks ago. I finally had to email them and tell them my issues and have them review my account. I got an email about 10 days later and it was fixed.

sierranevada
11-13-2010, 06:57 AM
They must have made some changes because for years I used a screen name to log in and now it does not recognize it. Once I used my email address, it worked but it took a few tries. I also had to re-enter my AP number on the AP site. There was a notice that said "due to changes, you would be required to re-enter your AP number."

Snowwhite7
11-14-2010, 10:56 AM
I have just sent a message to them as it appears with whatever upgrades they did, it reverted information to my old email. It still didn't like the password but I think that I may have requested a new password to the old email and I no longer have access. I can log into the MY DISNEYLAND area.... I will be patient and I am sure it will be cleared up.

:)