PDA

View Full Version : In park Minnie costume questions

guendolyn
10-19-2010, 11:53 AM
The kids are going to be Micky and Minnie. My DisneyStore has the Pink Minnie, but I kinda wanted DD to be Red Minnie. We will be there in less than a week.

So anyone know what Minnie Costume the Park has? Is it red? will it fit a 6 month old? And how much is it?

Thanks!

AnotherJenny
10-20-2010, 06:09 PM
According to the Disney Store website there is a red Minnie costume for ages 3 and up.

I haven't looked in awhile, but I honestly can't say I remember seeing a costume for a 6 months old in the park ever. I did once buy a Minnie-ish baby skirt of a friend in the baby store on Main St.

If you can get the skirt you could add your own black tights and black shirt or something.

Your best bet might be to call DelivEars (800-760-3566) and ask what's available in that size. Or buy a licensed costume somewhere other than the Disney Store.

3Princesses1Prince
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I haven't looked in awhile, but I honestly can't say I remember seeing a costume for a 6 months old in the park ever. I did once buy a Minnie-ish baby skirt of a friend in the baby store on Main St.

I don't remember baby costumes either.

guendolyn
10-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I found one on Craigslists.
That way we have it and I am not taking any chances. I am going to pay attention to which things come in which sizes this time around.

TowerofTerror
10-22-2010, 09:51 PM
I havent seen it either

guendolyn
10-31-2010, 02:07 PM
For anyone wondering. There is a Minnie costume that runs small I think, not 6 months small but maybe 9 months. We were running late on our day in the park so I didn't get to do much shopping and didn't have DD with me when I looked at the costume to compare.