PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise question [Mickey pumpkin mug]

lowfidelity
10-16-2010, 07:36 PM
We were at DLR for the beginning of the Halloweentime promotion and there were Mickey pumpkin coffee mugs. Knowing we would be back in a couple of weeks we didn't even consider buying one. Here it is a couple of weeks later and they were all out. I was wondering if anyone knows if they are bringing them back or is this just a case of a day late and a dollar short.

We asked a couple of CMs and we couldn't get a consistent answer. And since MPers seem to have better and more definitive answers I figured I could get an answer here :D

Thanks in advance!

AJDerrick
10-18-2010, 06:25 AM
We were just there over the weekend, the only pumpkin mug I remember is the one that the dessert cup comes in. Could that be it?

lowfidelity
10-18-2010, 07:05 AM
No it was bigger, but similar, and we saw it at the WOD store. We also went again this weekend and it looks like they are sold out for the rest of the season. I'm going to check again when we go for the Villains Victory Party. It will be the last time we go before Christmas time and probably the last chance to grab Halloween stuff.

Oh well, maybe next year.

disneylandgirl
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Is this it?

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=MS9935&Category_Code=

Gigipingon
10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Villains Victory Party.

Is this a different party from "Mickeys trick o' trick party"?

Where do I get info for the villains party.

We'll be attending MTOT party next Tuesday :-)

By the way, will they allow full face make-up? Our costumes will be "dia de los muertos" characters.

Sansarc
10-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Is this it?

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=MS9935&Category_Code=

Not that it matters one way or the other, but this is the same mug that I bought in early September (the weekend after Labor Day). I bought it on Main Street, in the store across the street from the Emporium. Even then, there weren't a large number of them out. I also bought a holographic place mat shaped like Mickey's head, and now I wish I'd bought 3 or 4 more of these. It's such a cool thing! I taped it to a window in my house as part of our Halloween decorations this year. There were lots of place mats and other kitchen-y type Halloween items available -- more so of those than the mugs. It seems to me that the same merchandise isn't available year after year. Last year, I bought a glittery Mickey Mouse lantern -- and I didn't see it anywhere this year. Good luck finding your mug, though. Did you try ebay?

lowfidelity
10-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Is this it?

OMG, yes!

Never thought to look outside the resort.

Thanks disneylandgirl!

lowfidelity
10-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Is this a different party from "Mickeys trick o' trick party"?

Where do I get info for the villains party.

We'll be attending MTOT party next Tuesday :-)

By the way, will they allow full face make-up? Our costumes will be "dia de los muertos" characters.

I am going because I won a trivia contest on the Disney Parks Blog. I guess some Verizon customers and some Los Angeles area radio stations had contests for the same night. This party is not open to the public and you cannot purchase tickets for it. Sorry, just quoting the email I sent.

Basically it works like this: The DLR website has been having a poll to see who is everyone's "favorite" villain. They are going to announce the winner at the Villains Victory Party on Thursday Oct. 28. The park is closing at 7 p.m. that day and the Victory Party begins at 8. It takes place almost exclusively in NOS (Indiana Jones and the Mark Twain will be open also). There will be meet and greets with all the villains too.

Hope some more Padders will be in attendance!

disneylandgirl
10-19-2010, 08:27 AM
OMG, yes!

Never thought to look outside the resort.

Thanks disneylandgirl!

No problem!! :D Mouseshoppe has a lot of items that are sold in the park.