PDA

View Full Version : Park Place Inn information

dsnylndmom
04-16-2003, 10:10 AM
We checked into the PPInnn on Friday the 11th, check was quick and the staff was very friendly. We were in room 269 on the back side. The motel has outside walkways but they are covered.

Our room was VERY spacious! We my boys(4 & 8), myself, my SIL and my little brother who's 12. So we had tons of bags, I think 4 suitcases and 4 duffel bags(I'm a notorious overpacker)plus toy bags and food. When you walked in the room there is a sofabed and coffee table to the right and a desk and chair to the left. The sofabed is seperated by a little half wall and then on your right are 2 queen beds and night stand(2 drawers) On the left is the armoire with tv and three drawers, deep enough to put all my clothes in one, SIL's in another and both my boys together in the third drawer. There there is a ****, nice sized one not the little box sized, and a microwave. next to that is a large empty space, perfect to put the stroller thenn a closet with a TON of hangers and ironing board. Finally you come to the vanity, which is very long and holds the coffee maker. There's room next to the vanity, adjoinning room door, to put more stuff, suitcases whatever if you're not using the adjoinging room. The bathroom was basic but did have heatlamps which helped with rain soaked clothes on Monday night.

The pool is in the middle of the hotel and is very basic, a lot of lounge chairs and a hottub. It is heated, there were a ton of people in in on Monday when it was raining.

The hotel gives you vouchers for the continental breakfast next door, it's danish's, bagels, toast, juices(apple and oranges), coffee, fruit and cereal. Or you can have strawberry topped pancakes, we never did.

The beds were very comfy and nice and clean, lots of fluffy white pillows. They brought us tons of towels on Monday when it was raining. And when my little brother thought he forgot something(he lost his lanyard and all his pins poor kid)the maids helped him search the room and the front desk was very helpful with that too.

I would DeFINTELY stay here again! No complaints!

Tina
:D

Toady The Eighth
04-16-2003, 10:57 AM
Sounds like you had a nice time... Sorry it rained!:cool:

Bill Catherall
04-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by dsnylndmom
There there is a ****, nice sized one not the little box sized, and a microwave. You mean a "fridge"? ;)

Thanks for the review. Have you visited the Reviews (http://www.mouseplanet.com/reviews) section and submitted a review there?

dsnylndmom
04-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Yes I mean a fridge! LOL don't know why it did that. I have submitted this as a review, but I knew quite a few people here were looking at walking distance properties lately so I thought I'd post the information here also.