PDA

View Full Version : Villain's Victory Party Verizon E-mail

disneylandgirl
10-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Just got this e-mail. What is the "Villan's Victory Party"???

Hello Verizon Insiders!

It’s Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort. Vote for your favorite Disney Villain and you’ll be entered for a chance to win some wicked Halloween fun!

Grand Prize for you and up to 3 guests:

• 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets
• "Villain's Victory Party" private party passes
• Transportation to the Disneyland® Resort
• 2-Night Stay at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel

10 lucky runner-up winners will receive:

• One 4-pack of 1-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets
• "Villain's Victory Party" private party passes

Plus, you can get a Disney Villain wallpaper download when you vote for your favorite villain.

To learn more and enter the sweepstakes, click the villainous button below:

Verizon Insider on Facebook
Follow Verizon Insider on Twitter

All attractions and entertainment are subject to restrictions and change without notice. The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and is used with permission pursuant to a license from CBS, Inc. As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney. No purchase necessary. Prize elements subject to restrictions. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends October 15, 2010 at 12:00pm PST.

Official Rules

3Princesses1Prince
10-12-2010, 07:26 AM
They are having a vote on the DLR website as to who's your favorite villain. The party will announce the winner and I believe it is during the Halloween party either on the 29th or 31st.

Tinkermommy
10-12-2010, 08:15 AM
It's the 28th. I entered. I won't win. I never do. :p

queenbetsey
10-12-2010, 04:36 PM
I really do hope you win tinkermommy. we also entered but heck i enter every disney sweep i can find. on the upside it is one entry per person so we all have the same odds on this one. good luck:D
betsey,:geek: the sweep geek

SigalTchelet
10-12-2010, 04:54 PM
http://www.verizoninsider.com/halloween/

iLuvDisney26
10-13-2010, 01:05 PM
What do you put for mobile device on the entry form??? I already put my cell # so what else is needed?? I can't get the official rules to open up since my comp is not loading adobe reader. Please let me know!!! Thanks!!! :p

hbmetzfam
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM
It's asking for the brand and model of phone.

disney42dude
10-13-2010, 06:17 PM
http://www.verizoninsider.com/halloween/

Thanks! I entered.

iLuvDisney26
10-13-2010, 09:48 PM
It's asking for the brand and model of phone.

Thanks!!!

Ok I just entered!!! Good luck to all!!! :D

TowerofTerror
10-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I entered a few hours ago

quackinup
10-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Did anyone see the trip dates on the page? All I could find was the date of the special party, bit it did day that you had to travel on specific days. based on the party date I'm thinking I couldn't go if I won, so it will be re-drawn.

disneylandgirl
10-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Did anyone see the trip dates on the page? All I could find was the date of the special party, bit it did day that you had to travel on specific days. based on the party date I'm thinking I couldn't go if I won, so it will be re-drawn.

I looked through the rules, and it didn't say what dates. But I also saw that you must travel on the dates specified by "sponsor" and that your group must have the same travel itinerary. I was thinking they'd fly you in the day before the party, but you get park hoppers for four days. So it could be sooner.

houseofmouse
10-14-2010, 11:08 AM
On FB it said the contest was done now and winners were picked.

olegc
10-14-2010, 01:33 PM
the 28th is a private party night - winners from Verizon, KRTH 1010, the Disney Parks Blog, and other groups, having a private night at the park.