PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with better info than me?

Questyning
04-15-2003, 03:17 PM
I found a deal to fly from Reno to Anaheim, stay at the Paradise Pier (5 days, 4 nights, one night free), including our park passes, for $1,400.00. Now, IMHO, this is a GREAT deal, but I'm wondering if I might be inexperienced?
BTW, this is for 4 people travelling...2 adults, 2 children, so I'm trying to cut costs wherever possible.
Thanks so much!
Danielle

Toady The Eighth
04-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Danielle,

In my opinion that is a very good deal. If you figure in $200.00pp for airfare, $410.00 for park passes alone, That's $200.00 for four nights at the Paradise Pier.. I'd say you did well!

*Depends on the time of year too, of course. *And the age of your children:D

Lani
04-15-2003, 04:00 PM
When are you flying? Travelocity shows fares hovering around $145 round trip per person. Also, doesn't Southwest or Alaska have a "kids fly free" promotion going on?

Questyning
04-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Lani,

Thanks for the tip! I'm flying Southwest...not a "kids fly free" but Alaska does have that going right now. However, the flights out of Reno are just terrible, so we opted for Southwest, and amazingly it's still cheaper!
We also got the "Passport Plus" deal from AAA for our park passes, so that comes with a couple nice bonuses. I purchased our flight/hotel/shuttle bus package through Southwest, but it was a better deal to get the park-hoppers through AAA.
Thanks!
Danielle

Jason Reynolds
04-17-2003, 09:22 AM
I just looked up a trip to WDW for a cost of about $700 per person. This includes park hopper passes, airfare, hotel on property for (2) persons. That was leaving from Las Vegas to Orlando for (4) nights/ (5) Days. So in comparison to flying across the country as opposed to a hop over to So. Cal. I'd rather go to WDW. Just a thought for ya!

Questyning
04-17-2003, 12:43 PM
Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion! Right now, $700PP is about double what I'm going to be spending for all 4 of us to take our trip to DL, but you can bet a trip to WDW is in the near future! It'll be a first-time trip for all of us, as neither myself nor my brother have been there, and the boys haven't either!

I look forward to the day I get to make reservations in Florida!

Thanks!
Dani