PDA

View Full Version : What to expect at the Parks in November?

CarlieB
04-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Which decorations are up in the Parks mid-November? Is it still Halloween-based, or have the Christmas decorations been put up by then?

Toady The Eighth
04-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Oooh that's tough.. .. I do think a lot of the Cristmas festivities actually start the first week in November though...

CarlieB
04-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Oooh, I really hope so. I would love to see the Parks with Holiday decorations up - I've seen photos and it looks beautiful!

Toady The Eighth
04-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Yeah... I'm not positive but I think the decorations went up on November 2nd? last year...

It's beautiful.. you're going to love it. I think it even starts snowing after the fireworks at that time..

And there shouldn't be large crowds.. that's always a plus!:D

rexfarms
04-16-2003, 01:08 AM
Snowing in Anaheim? Naw that cant be true. ;) ;)

dsnylndmom
04-16-2003, 09:55 AM
I've gone in November for the past three years, both the 1st and 2nd weeks and it's been GREAT! The parks are all decorated, the characters are in costume, the weather's great and the crowds are minimal. Well okay last trip we had two days of rain(makes for no crowds)and two days of sunshine(it was more crowded but it was Veterans day wknd) There are also little stations set up to decorate cookies and stuff plus there is alot of seasonal treats too! The only thing missing is the Christmas parade! But you do see Hoiday Believe!

Go for it!

CarlieB
04-16-2003, 03:05 PM
That sounds so great! I love the idea of smaller crowds - now Ijust have to convince my boyfriend to go...

Toady The Eighth
04-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by CarlieB
That sounds so great! I love the idea of smaller crowds - now Ijust have to convince my boyfriend to go...

Brainwash him... this is what I always do with my hubby... Start looking at hotels, telling him what great deals you can get, put pictures up around the house *subliminal messages*:D Wait till he's really hungry and then say "Honey, you know what would be good right now? (Then name his favorite DL treat)

It works for me every time.. I think some guys like to pretend they like Disneyland less than they really do. You know, macho think....:D

DaddyB
04-16-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Toady The Eighth
Brainwash him... this is what I always do with my hubby...

What's that old Disney movie where Kurt Russel (I think) wears headphones overnight and becomes a genius? Something silly like that... "Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" or some such?

Anyway, Maybe that'd work on da hubby.

lha9310
04-16-2003, 05:55 PM
We are going in November as well. I cant wait it is our third trip, and we wanted to see the christmas decorations, the snow and the haunted castle all decked out for christmas. I am just soooooo anxious to go though I keep telling my wife lets just go now. oh well I will just have to wait maybe well see you there.

rexfarms
04-16-2003, 06:04 PM
I assume you mean the Haunted Mansion?

lha9310
04-17-2003, 05:43 AM
Yeah the haunted mansion not castle I got excited about the trip and typed ahead of myslef LOL sorry