PDA

View Full Version : Late April or May, what do you think?

shila
04-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Hello everyone, hope you're having a good day.

I had such a blast going to DL and DCA with the So CAl promotion that me and my BF ave decided to do it all over again :)

My question to you guys, who obviously a lot about the two parks, is when is a better time to go end of April during the week, or the first week of MAy also during the week.

I am tryin to avoid the spring break rush and also the early warm weather/summerish type of rush. Anyone have suggestions?

Darkbeer
04-14-2003, 10:10 PM
This week is the first of the two MAIN Peak weeks, so as for which week you mentioned is better, there should be no major difference between the week of April 28th, or May 5th.

Now, for some reason, Millionaire is closed at DCA on Monday May 5th... why, maybe a private party, a general one-day rehab, or a special promo event for Cinco del Mayo.

Rehabs will happen on both weeks (Pirates and some parts of New Orleans Square), plus the Mad Tea Party, so you will have the same rides closed...

I think which ever is the best for your schedule, as there is no big difference between the two!

shila
04-14-2003, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reply Darkbeer :)

And yes, the spring break madness is definitely worth missing. I think almost all of LA county is going on spring break this week or next and so I'm avoiding theme parks for these two weeks for sure. Thanks for the input though.