PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Genie Jokes

Morrigoon
04-13-2003, 11:31 PM
It seems the Genie in the Aladdin show has got quite a few jungle-cruise-like comments up his sleeve, and since they seem to change, I thought it would be fun to discuss your favorite jokes. (It helps that playhouse Disney is diverting crowds enough that standby now works for A.)

Today, during the "Friend Like Me" segment, when the stage lights up and Genie comes down the staircase, he went, "Look what I did on Trading Spaces!"

DisneyFan25863
04-14-2003, 07:02 AM
"Feed Me Churros!" :D :D

DJ_MENTOS
04-14-2003, 10:37 AM
Since I started this thread on Mouseinfo, I'll add my comments:

(When Genie is in the shower) "Zip ah dee doo dah, zip ah dee ay, I wash my underwear with Oil of Olay."

Or, "Ok, you're now the Sultan. And if your last name was peppershakers, you'd be Sultan Peppershakers..... A man for all seasons.... Just thought I'd kick it up a notch, BAM!" (A la Emeril)

Or..."You dont know how boring it is to be stuck in that lamp. It's like being at a Kenny G concert."

Of course, these jokes come courtesy of the best Genie: Nick Santa Maria.

Rallymonkey23
04-14-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by DJ_MENTOS
Of course, these jokes come courtesy of the best Genie: Nick Santa Maria.

IMO, he is the best Genie. :)

Heres my favorite joke he does. "Talk to the hand cause the Genie ain't having it!" :D
That cracks me up every time. :cool:

Edit: I just though of another one.

After the A Whole New World scene. When he steps out he says, " What up homie?" :D At one time he looked at Aladdin and said, "Its a good thing you stopped singing or else we would have been fogged in." (talking about the fog that was remaining from the Whole New World scene)

Oh! And one that Orville does too I like. Same thing, after A Whole New World. He says, " Looks like someone left the popcorn in the microwave too long again." :D

LIMANDL4EVA
04-15-2003, 12:11 PM
When he is comiang down the neon stairs in "Friend Like Me" he says "beat this Rene Zelwiger!" (sp?). Obviously he is referring to the Movie Chicago.