PDA

View Full Version : KOST giveaway for Mickey's Halloween Party

Tinkermommy
09-22-2010, 12:26 PM
KOST Radio is giving away family four-packs of tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party on 10/5. It's just like the WOC party; you can call in, or you can enter online. Geographic restrictions apply, just like before.

I entered, but since I never win (:p) I thought I might as well pass on the information for you luckier padders!

olegc
09-22-2010, 01:11 PM
I entered, but since I never win (:p) I thought I might as well pass on the information for you luckier padders!

Think Positive - you WILL win!

queenbetsey
09-22-2010, 02:59 PM
::You can't win of you don't enter. I have won lots of great things from sweepstakes including 3 years of dvc points so ya gotta enter;);)who knows? you may just win. also kbig radio is giving away family 4 packs of park hoppers. same deal you can call or enter online. geographic restrictions also apply. last year we won tickets to kost's christmas event and it was great we did just about everything really quicklly as there were no crowds. we used some of the dvc points and stayed in a studio for the night so we didn't have to drive home. disney is always fun.. disney for free is even better:D

THpoohbear
09-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks Tinkermommy! I'm with you - I rarely win anything and have never won any of the disney contests. I barely got a YOAMD ears and lanyard and those were only because I mailed a zillion post cards.

I entered! We'll see! Good luck everyone!

disneylandkitty
09-22-2010, 09:23 PM
yes another contest

JerrodDRagon
09-23-2010, 03:57 AM
Link?

K & S
09-23-2010, 06:41 AM
I have 8 million points on the KOST Rewards site, but I'm saving them for the Disneyland Christmas party.

;)

queenbetsey
09-23-2010, 05:02 PM
I have 8 million points on the KOST Rewards site, but I'm saving them for the Disneyland Christmas party.

;)

;)great i hope you get them. that christmas party was the greatest! zero crowds are you going to try to get them at auction or by raffle? good luck hope to run into you if we win too. i figure with the halloween tix and the park hoppers at kbig and the yearly christmas party we should be at disneyland soon.

lowfidelity
09-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Here's the link for the contest:

KOST Mickey's Halloween Party (http://www.kost1035.com/pages/Kost_Treat/)

I hope I win. I won the WOC party passes in May and this would be a great surprise for the family if I get this too.

Good luck to everyone!

olegc
09-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Jack FM in Los Angeles is giving away tickets as well.

Note that both in the KOST and the JACK FM contests that are public - the prize is one four pack of tix. all entries for one four pack.

The points thing with the entries is also for one four pack.

KRTH 101 is doing a call in contest for 10/28 - Villains Victory party - sounds like a special extra event. Starts Monday 9/28.

MamaBaer
09-24-2010, 06:12 AM

;)

Well, I suppose I better start listening, right?

:rolleyes:

K & S
09-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Well, I suppose I better start listening, right?

:rolleyes:

Not yet, I'll let you know when. Maybe we'll win three sets again and be able to treat fellow posters.

disneylandkitty
09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
i want to win so bad