PDA

View Full Version : Vinylmation Mr.Toad ?

GORGON
09-16-2010, 01:17 PM
I have an AP but i wont be visiting till late October. Will the exclusive AP Mr. Toad be available at that time. Any info on this would be great.
Also does D street still have trading in store? one for one

Thanks

Tinkermommy
09-16-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't have the answer to Mr. Toad, but I do know D Street does trading of the 3" figures. My daughter made a trade there recently that totally made her day! (And mine.)

So do the other stores that sell Vinylmation. The Emporium, Disneyana, Star Trader, the store in Toontown (Gag Factory?) and others (including DCA) have small acrylic cases on their counters containing three or four vinylmation figures for trade.

Several stores also have a mystery box. You choose a number, and you get whatever is behind the door.

World of Disney does it in theory, but they apparently limit the hours and days. We've never been there when they're doing it, and when we asked a CM when they would, she was vague.

GORGON
09-17-2010, 07:16 AM
That's great info ! Thanks

GORGON
11-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Just got back. D - Street had the Toad's in stock behind the counter. They also were selling Park#5 vinylmation with a fantasia Mickey on the Top. $24.95. I only picked up one as i had to catch my flight. wish i got a couple more. My annual pass runs out in Dec. but i wont be back to get the Orange Bird. :crying:

TowerofTerror
11-01-2010, 06:38 PM
only COMPANY D has the Vinylmation Mr Toad thats avaible for annual passholders

Drince88
11-01-2010, 07:34 PM
only COMPANY D has the Vinylmation Mr Toad thats avaible for annual passholders

I thought Company D was the CM-only store? Why would a place only CMs can go have something that's only available to APs? (Since, in generally, the two groups are mutually exclusive.)