PDA

View Full Version : Registering AP in Disneyland system

disney_leonard
09-16-2010, 07:56 AM
I may be the only one but I have added my AP number and profile information a couple of times only to sign in and have it ask for my AP number again. When I entered it and press SAVE the information disappears and the information is not saved. I've tried this on different computers so it is not a PC issue at my end. Earlier this year I had trouble getting it to accept the barcode because it is a Premier AP and they weren't set up for them. I've tried my old AP and get the same results. Anyone else experiencing this? I sent a contact guest services email today but don't know if I will even get a reply.

DisneyJenn
09-17-2010, 10:01 PM
I've had a different issue... I've updated the site with my new AP number, but no matter what I do, the old one is stuck in there and comes up as the number (like when I went to enter the GCH thing). Feel your pain!

3Princesses1Prince
09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Yep I entered it several times since they switched the system...now my AP is expired so it doesn't matter. :crying:

disney_leonard
09-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Since I couldn't access the AP site, yesterday I called DLR room reservations to inquire about AP rate availability. The nice CM mentioned that she had trouble accessing the AP site this week. Then when she tried to check availability on the DL reservation computer for me, she kept getting error messages. After several attempts and minutes, when she was able to access availabilty the computer wouldn't let her check less than a four night stay. She had to put me on hold and contact their tech support and a supervisor. When it was all done, I spent 30 minutes on the phone and didn't book a room because all they had with AP rates were concierge level rooms. Seems like they are having issues in several computer areas. The CM was really nice and we had a good time joking about how wonderful technology is- when it works.

disneylandgirl
09-19-2010, 08:29 AM
I may be the only one but I have added my AP number and profile information a couple of times only to sign in and have it ask for my AP number again. When I entered it and press SAVE the information disappears and the information is not saved. I've tried this on different computers so it is not a PC issue at my end. Earlier this year I had trouble getting it to accept the barcode because it is a Premier AP and they weren't set up for them. I've tried my old AP and get the same results. Anyone else experiencing this? I sent a contact guest services email today but don't know if I will even get a reply.

I started a thread about this in trip planning. I had an issue as well.