PDA

View Full Version : HalloweenTime Treats at the Disneyland Resort

Pages : [1] 2 3

AVP
09-15-2010, 12:49 PM
A very kind cast member just sent me a list of all of the holiday treats that will be offered at the Disneyland Resort this HalloweenTime, with a list of the locations where each item can be found. There's also a mention about this year's Gift with Purchase opportunity, though I'm trying to get additional details before the offer starts on the 26th.

Fall Cupcake - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Baker’s Field Bakery, Pacific Wharf Café, Disneyland Hotel Coffee House, and Whitewater Snacks

Gingerbread Beignets with Eggnog Anglaise - available at: Café Orléans

Caramel Apple Cider - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Carnation Café, Mint Julep Bar, Royal Street Veranda, Baker’s Field Bakery, Disneyland Hotel Coffee House

Halloween Mickey Mouse inspired Bat Cookie - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Stage Door Café, The Golden Horseshoe, Baker’s Field Bakery, Pacific Wharf Café, Surfside Lounge, Disneyland Hotel Coffee House, Whitewater Snacks

Demitasse Dessert Cup (Mini Caramel Apple Muffin with Pumpkin Mousse) - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Plaza Inn, Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, Baker’s Field Bakery

Demitasse Dessert Cup (Hazelnut Tiramisu topped with Pumpkin Mousse) - available at: Carnation Café, Big Thunder Ranch, Blue Bayou, Café Orleans, Golden Vine Winery Trattoria, Storyteller’s Café

Pumpkin Muffin - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Main Street Cappo Cart, Baker’s Field Bakery, Pacific Wharf Caf, Golden State Cappo Cart, Disneyland Hotel Coffee House, Surfside Lounge, and Whitewater Snacks

Pumpkin Pie - available at: Plaza Inn

Pumpkin Spice Latte - available at: Blue Ribbon Bakery, Carnation Café, Mint Julep Bar, Royal Street Veranda, Baker’s Field Bakery, Disneyland Hotel Coffee House

Coffin Dessert / Mexican Halloween Cookies celebrating Dia de los Muertos - available at: Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante

Haunted Mansion Holiday Jack’s Chocolate Mud Coffin - available at: French Market

Haunted Mansion Holiday Gift with Purchase - Halloween Town Pewter Figurines (available with each single purchase of $35 or more, after tax, and any applicable discount, while supplies last) - available at: French Market, Café Orleans (beginning Sept. 26)

olegc
09-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Pumpkin Muffin - YES!

The Hazelnut Tiramisu sounded interesting - but pumpkin AND hazelnut seems a little off together..

leota's necklace
09-15-2010, 01:31 PM
The Hazelnut Tiramisu sounded interesting - but pumpkin AND hazelnut seems a little off together..

I am willing to take that risk. I'll eat yours, too, if you want. Just to test.

olegc
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM

Heck no! [turn on speakerphone] STEP AWAY FROM THE TIRAMISU [turn off speakerphone] :eek:

CariBelle
09-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Haunted Mansion Holiday Gift with Purchase - Halloween Town Pewter Figurines (available with each single purchase of $35 or more, after tax, and any applicable discount, while supplies last) - available at: French Market, Café Orleans (beginning Sept. 26)

Hmm sounds like I'm going to have to 1. convince the bride to be that she wants to eat at one of those two places and then 2. offer to pay for two or three other people so I can get one lol

shna
09-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Ooooh - I had forgotten all about the cider until I saw the title of this thread.

Why, though, are these treats not being offered until 9/26 when Halloweentime starts on 9/17? We're going to be there this weekend & now I want the cider!!!

AVP
09-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Why, though, are these treats not being offered until 9/26 when Halloweentime starts on 9/17? We're going to be there this weekend & now I want the cider!!!The Gift with Purchase starts the 26th, everything else starts Friday.

AVP

olegc
09-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Hmm sounds like I'm going to have to 1. convince the bride to be that she wants to eat at one of those two places and then 2. offer to pay for two or three other people so I can get one lol

nah - two entres, drinks, and beignets should just about cover $35.00

shna
09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
The Gift with Purchase starts the 26th, everything else starts Friday.

AVP

Oooh -- so glad I mis-read that. Thanks, AVP!

*does a chair dance in anticipation of getting cider this weekend*

CariBelle
09-15-2010, 02:27 PM
nah - two entres, drinks, and beignets should just about cover $35.00

Ok, I only have to buy for one extra person then lol

K & S
09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
I think I gained three pounds just reading about those yummys.

ChurroGirl
09-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Last year they had the Tiramisu!

Oh my goodness, it doesn't sound like it would go together all that well but it tastes way better than it sounds!
We had to get 2 because they were so tastie!:D

cstephens
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM

Always trying to help out, huh? ;)

The hazelnut and pumpkin thing sounds really good, but I'm disappointed it's only at the sit-down places, where I don't normally go. That sounds so much better than the apple muffin thing at the scramble service places.

Hmmm, even more reason why I need to visit Cafe Orleans again...

SigalTchelet
09-15-2010, 10:24 PM

Luckily we (3 of us) are going to Cafe Orleans. So either BFF or I will come home with it!

JerrodDRagon
09-15-2010, 11:52 PM

Anyone have a pic of this "gift" yet?

AVP
09-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Anyone have a pic of this "gift" yet?Working on it.

AVP

Shunasee
09-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Looking forward to the pewter figurines. We have all the coins, spoons ect. just keep adding the collection. :D

chahn
09-16-2010, 07:52 AM
I had the hazelnut tiramisu with the pumpkin mousse last year at Cafe Orleans and it was lovely.

cheshirecatgirl
09-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Okay, I am going to have to spend a weekend at DL just to eat all these things!!! I love pumpkin anything! And apple cider and gingerbread beignets and cookies.... There goes the diet again.

disneylandgirl
09-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Okay, I am going to have to spend a weekend at DL just to eat all these things!!! I love pumpkin anything! And apple cider and gingerbread beignets and cookies.... There goes the diet again.

LOL! That's how I am too. :p

leota's necklace
09-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Always trying to help out, huh? ;)

I am willing to take a bullet for tiramisu. Theoretically, of course.

*Tink*
09-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Last night I booked a trip for my family to visit DLR.. we've been 4 times before, but this will be our first time during the Holidays (December 13th-17th)... will any of these goodies still be around at that time? I'm particularly wondering about the pumpkin stuff (muffin, fudge, latte) and the gingerbread beignets. My boys and I are all pumpkin crazy and DH loves beignets.

Thank you!

trypticon
09-17-2010, 08:43 AM
The Gingerbread Beignets with Eggnog Anglaise sounds delicious. My fiance is going to likely head directly to get some of those upon entering the park.

Tinker44
09-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I think I gained three pounds just reading about those yummys.

Me too!

"Gingerbread Beignets with Eggnog Anglaise - available at: Café Orléans"

I'm feeling a little weak at the knees and I'm praying that these will be available in December!

Gandalf
09-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Are the Halloween Town Pewter Figurines available to everyone or only APs? I wonder if they are going to still offer the shopping pass during this time. My Sister-in-law didn't renew her pass yet, but wants to shop for Holiday items. We sent her cell pics and it's driving her crazy.