PDA

View Full Version : Disney actually has a heart!

HBTiggerFan
04-10-2003, 05:45 PM
I sent a letter to DLR email regarding the extension of the APs of deployed personal. This is the response I got, and my origional letter is at the bottom. :D

4/10/2003

Dear Marla,

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.

The Disneyland Resort is extending the expiration date of Annual Passholders who have been deployed. These extensions are handled on a case-by-case basis. Each Passholder should contact the Annual Passholder hotline at (714) 781-4546. They do return all calls left on voice-mail within 48 hours.

Again, Marla, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit the Disneyland Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Diane Elizabeth
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Name: Marla

E-Mail:

Comments: To Whom It May Concern:

Many of your Disneyland annual pass holders are active duty military service personal, who have been deployed unexpectedly to Iraq and the Middle East. I think it would great public relations and an awesome show of respect to our Armed Forces if Disneyland extended their Annual Passes the length of time they
were deployed for.

teri
04-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Oh, that is nice to know. :)

DisneyFan25863
04-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Wooohoooo! Disney CARES! Thats great! ;) :) :cool:

I bet my dads co-worker would be glad to know this (She is a HUGE Disney fan but is deployed, and was sad because her AP was going to expire during her "stay" there :( )

MammaSilva
04-10-2003, 08:10 PM
That is awesome HBTF!

stinkerbell
04-11-2003, 12:02 AM
:) That made me smile. Thanks for sharing, Marla! :)

RStar
04-11-2003, 07:27 AM
A personal letter! Not a form letter with an ad at the bottom and a generic don't call us, we'll call you attitude. Wow. I'd say you made quite an accomplishment there, Marla! Good work!