PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Fudge

charpaul
09-13-2010, 04:35 AM
SO... this might only be exciting to me - but the pumpkin fudge if BACK!!!
CM told me it came back sometime last week....

Had to get a piece Sunday - still tastes good -even without the trans fats that have been removed. Just does not seem to keep very well...

OH Well, guess I will have to just eat it ALL while it is fresh :eyeroll:

stan4d_steph
09-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Yes, we saw some in the Critter Country candy shop over Labor Day weekend.

disneylandgirl
09-13-2010, 07:25 AM
YUM!!! It's NEVER too early for Pumpkin anything! MMM I can't wait to try some. :D

KCKID2NV
09-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Pumpkin Fudge???? I'm in!!!! Pumpkin is good for you......right????:~D

quackinup
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Sounds to me like it would qualify as one of your servings of fruits and vegetables. ;)

familymemories
09-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Sounds to me like it would qualify as one of your servings of fruits and vegetables. ;)

Not quite healthy:rolleyes:

Love the pumpkin fudge. It has been 2 years since I had any.:( Next month I will have some.:D

cookie7762
09-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Does it really taste like pumpkin? I know how rich fudge is and it seems like the pumkiny-ness might get lost in the chocolate flavor.

I LOVE pumpkin treats though, so I am curious to hear about the flavor.

Back2WDW inMEMofMOM
09-14-2010, 09:55 AM
I make pumpkin fudge all the time for my little side business and my family just loves it. I would love to get some when my family and I go on vacation, however, we are East Coasters and I was wondering if they would have it at WDW as well as DW and if they do, where would I find it? My family and I are heading to WDW 10/2 - 10/9. Thanks!

Drince88
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
I make pumpkin fudge all the time for my little side business and my family just loves it. I would love to get some when my family and I go on vacation, however, we are East Coasters and I was wondering if they would have it at WDW as well as DW and if they do, where would I find it? My family and I are heading to WDW 10/2 - 10/9. Thanks!

I would try:

Goofy's Candy Company (in DTD),
The shop in the Studios on Hollywood Blvd, on the left side of the street, at the end opposite TOT, and
The candy shop on Main Street.

DJsDaddy
09-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know if they have the Pumpkin Muffins yet?

cheshirecatgirl
09-14-2010, 12:44 PM
I would try:

The shop in the Studios on Hollywood Blvd, on the left side of the street, at the end opposite TOT, and

Yep, those places have always had pumpking fudge! Mmm, I love it. It doesn't have chocolate, it tastes like creamy pumpkin pie, kind of.

olegc
09-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Does anyone know if they have the Pumpkin Muffins yet?

that usually starts to come out mid october through november. but you may find it sooner.

Back2WDW inMEMofMOM
09-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I would try:

Thanks so Much!! I will be sure to check it out!

spectromen
09-14-2010, 06:13 PM
DJs: Not sure about the muffins but they do now have pumpkin cupcakes. Looked good. The fudge is just DELISH! Tastes like sweet pie filling without the crust - perfect!

stan4d_steph
09-15-2010, 10:53 AM
DJs: Not sure about the muffins but they do now have pumpkin cupcakes. Looked good.Are the pumpkin cupcakes made with pumpkin cake? Where did they have them?

disneylandgirl
09-15-2010, 11:03 AM
MMM all this pumpkin talk is making my hungry... :p

spectromen
09-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Are the pumpkin cupcakes made with pumpkin cake? Where did they have them?

Yes pumpkin cake. They were in the Pooh candy store in Critter Country. Looks the same as their other large cupcakes but with a Pumpkin design on the white chocolate disc on top.

cstephens
09-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Just a word of caution - the Main Street bakery used to have pumpkin loafs this time of year (dunno if they have them this year). I was excited - except when I discovered that the loaf was mostly raisins, with pumpkin batter filling in the crevices. I am decidedly NOT a fan of raisins, so I was most unhappy. I don't know if the muffins and/or cupcakes are that way, but if anyone else is in the same boat as me, I'd ask before buying.

olegc
09-15-2010, 01:49 PM
avp just posted a separate thread with ALL of the HalloweenTime treats

Karin
09-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Does it really taste like pumpkin? I know how rich fudge is and it seems like the pumkiny-ness might get lost in the chocolate flavor.

I LOVE pumpkin treats though, so I am curious to hear about the flavor.

If I recall correctly, there's no cocoa chocolate in this fudge. Disney has several flavors of fudge that don't use cocoa in the chocolate. Maybe it's white chocolate? I don't know. Someone else more knowledgable on the topic may weigh in on what's actually in it, but it's white with orange striations.

cheshirecatgirl
09-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Pumpkin cupcakes!!!!

Nancy
09-17-2010, 11:35 AM
If I recall correctly, there's no cocoa chocolate in this fudge. Disney has several flavors of fudge that don't use cocoa in the chocolate. Maybe it's white chocolate? I don't know. Someone else more knowledgable on the topic may weigh in on what's actually in it, but it's white with orange striations.

No chocolate in pumpkin fudge.

KCKID2NV
09-21-2010, 06:33 AM
I had pumpkin fudge last week. It was pretty dang good!

chris001
09-21-2010, 01:39 PM

Do you have a favorite recipe you could share?